Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nasim Pedrad

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nasim Pedrad
    Posted: January 04 2018 at 10:41am
She was on SNL for a few years and lately stars on New Girl and People of Earth. She has an amazing head of hair.

Most recent Instagram post shows she might have had a major cut, but it’s a bit unclear. Thoughts? Maybe someone can find another photo to corroborate.

Dec 23
https://www.instagram.com/p/BdEo7Rmh4O1/?hl=en

July
https://www.instagram.com/p/BW1GGTjBMrF/?hl=en

Edited by Cain - January 04 2018 at 10:44am
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2018 at 10:54am
I think I'd put money down on it being cut, too.

It looks good, but you're right in that she has gorgeous hair, so I certainly didn't mind seeing it long and flowing.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2018 at 11:22am
Took me a second to recognize her. She plays the cop who's dating Winston. It does look like she got a chin-length bob.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Cain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2018 at 11:39am
Yep, I remember her from the show. Always thought she had amazing hair. It looks to me like she cut it too but the picture is slightly out of focus so I wasn’t sure. I can’t find any more recent photos of her. She’s not very active on social media and isn’t a big enough celebrity to have many photos of her floating around.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2018 at 11:50am
The show is skipping ahead 3 years for its final season, so I wonder if that played a part in the decision. Not so much in that it'd be a major plot point, but in a "We need someone to look kind of different after so much time, and we can't get Hannah or Zoey to cut theirs..."

Cain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2018 at 12:10pm
I thought so too at first but then I saw a photo of their final New Girl table read dated a few days before and she still had long hair, so I have no clue lol. I hope it is for the show otherwise it may be months before we actually see another picture of her.

She just got a supporting role in the new live action Aladdin movie so maybe she cut it for that?

Edited by Cain - January 04 2018 at 12:28pm
Ben C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2018 at 8:07pm
One side looks quite a bit longer than the other so that also adds to the confusion.  She could just have some of it pulled back?  I'm really not sure.
Cain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2018 at 9:31pm
That’s what gave me pause too. It’s why I decided to consult the experts lol.
Cain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2018 at 5:56pm
Looks like a false alarm. New posted picture shows it’s not cut....darn
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2018 at 9:49am
Thanks for the clarification. Great news!
Who has more fun than people?
Cain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2019 at 1:35pm
Update: Went for a decent chop relatively recently, not sure exactly when as she doesn’t post much. I quite like it, although I wish she’d go for a full bob instead of this middle ground.

Before-https://www.instagram.com/p/BuUk10sA7QZ/?hl=en

After-https://www.instagram.com/p/BxlF1YJAcrs/?hl=en
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2019 at 7:25pm
very cute; love this length on her
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic