Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hi you guys im new new

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
slayana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slayana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hi you guys im new new
    Posted: January 12 2019 at 6:39am
Hi you guys. My name is Shay 23, from PA and I do hair vids on my youtube channel. I wanted to come on here to get some more views and maybe some more subscribers. I wanted to join to network and talk with people about their hair interest and maybe some ideas for my new channel. I've been working on for a while now. It is growing slowly. Please comment and let me know if any of you guys have channels. I'll show love. Don't forget me. heres my link.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX0Q8wOSGZKNLpVzyisItVw  
&& hopefully this can be my new hair group family. 
HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2019 at 1:18am
Welcome.
Peace to all
slayana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote slayana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2019 at 10:12am
Hi thanks
nirama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nirama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2019 at 11:47pm
hello nice to meet you..
http://www.allnewbuzz.com/blogs/51868/25591/just-a-smile-away-things-to-try-before-going-to-a-whitening-cl - just whitening
ariachris56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ariachris56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2019 at 3:14am
Welcome here dear. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic