Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Re- an olive branch in hope of peace

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Simone.(C) View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simone.(C) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Re- an olive branch in hope of peace
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:02pm
Hi,I would just like to say I have always found Dave to be compassionate, considerate & un-opionated, Dave has given me a bit of advice & It was much appreciated, I guess we all have different perseptions onthe Long & the short of our hair length, as for me I am 38 my nose is pierced( has been since I was 20!!), I wear a nose ring & I'm Growing for it also I have jet black hair & wear army gear, my daughter is 22 yo & everyone thinks we are sisters(I kept out the sun!!), I say we should all live in Peace & harmony, after all we are all individuals that is what makes us all special!!Take Care,xxxxxx Simone.(C). ;)
Jade21 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jade21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:03pm
Hi, Simmone!I hope that you have been well. I am always glad to see your posts and I seem to see a smile coming from your words. You must be a lovely person!A nose piercing, eh? Never have had the guts to do that. Got my ears pierced about 4 years ago. That was dramatic for me:) Know about the army boots, anyway. I love them--practical and comfy:)Like you, I am a great supporter of individuality. I agree with what you have said 100%.Peace, Love, and Happiness to all.Jade21> I would just like to say I have always found Dave to> be compassionate, considerate & un-opionated, Dave> has given me a bit of advice & It was much> appreciated, I guess we all have different perseptions> onthe Long & the short of our hair length, as for> me I am 38 my nose is pierced( has been since I was> 20!!), I wear a nose ring & I'm Growing for it> also I have jet black hair & wear army gear, my> daughter is 22 yo & everyone thinks we are> sisters(I kept out the sun!!), I say we should all> live in Peace & harmony, after all we are all> individuals that is what makes us all special!!> Take Care,> xxxxxx Simone.(C). ;)
Dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:03pm
> Hi,> I would just like to say I have always found Dave to> be compassionate, considerate & un-opionated,Hi Simone,Thank you for your kind words. I do have opinions, but I always tryto present them in an appropriate manner such as you have discussed.I don't always succeed but, as I said before, I am far from perfect.Dave> has given me a bit of advice & It was much> appreciated,I am very glad that I helped you. I am always willing to answerquestions that may be of help regarding any number of hair-relatedissues. Glad too, to hear your hair is on the road to recovery :-)> I say we should all> live in Peace & harmony, after all we are all> individuals that is what makes us all special!!Indeed. Respecting others rights to their individuality is basicto human civility and decency.Take Care Simone,Dave
David M Squires
Kent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:03pm
Hi Simone,Thank you for sharing from your heart what you feel. I agree that even if we have different opinions regarding issues such as hair length, clothing styles, etc. we should still respect and accept others.I must be honest that I have sometimes struggled with some of the unusual body piercings that are seen today. But most importantly I feel that you should have the right to do what you want. It doesn't hurt someone else and if that is important to you than it is fine with me. I respect you for your right to be yourself!Although I always have tried to accept others for themselves I have learned a lot more respect as I have grown my hair longer. Maybe if my hair grows to the floor :-) I will have all the respect I need, before that there is still much more for me to learn. We all have much to learn in this adventure of life, don't we!> I say we should all> live in Peace & harmony, after all we are all> individuals that is what makes us all special!!I AGREE!!! and I appreciate your comments. If we had more acceptance and understanding of others the world would be a far better place.I too agree with your words about Dave. He is a kind, gentle, and compassionate human being and certainly has my respect. I don't believe he would ever intentionally put someone down.Thank you for sharing.Kent
Kent
Dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:03pm
> I too agree with your words about Dave. He is a kind,> gentle, and compassionate human being and certainly> has my respect.Surely, Kent, you are being too nice about me :-)> I don't believe he would ever> intentionally put someone down.I try, try, try to never do that. Even when I disagree with someone I always try to stay to the point.Thanks Kent!
David M Squires
Simone.(C) View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simone.(C) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:03pm
WOW!!,To All of you , I am so happy to read such loving positive posts & I know they all come from your hearts as mine do, all I have ever wished for in this world is for everyone to respect eachother & show care & compassion & kindness, no matter what each individual chooses to outwardly appear physically it is all in the heart & soul that counts. Thankyou all for your kind words I am deeply touched.Peace To All,Simone.(C). :)
Young L da Kid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young L da Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2004 at 11:40pm
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2004 at 12:09am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic