Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need More Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kivi505 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kivi505 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need More Help
    Posted: March 10 2000 at 5:42am
I need more advice or knowledge in taking care my hair and also to continue the growth as fast as possible. . . My Hair is thick but also thinning. The length is half way between my back and its also colored. I like to know any ideas on what kind of formulas, medicine or just plain ways to keep my hair healthy. Your help will be greatly appreciated.. Thank You for your time.
longhair2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longhair2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2000 at 2:57am
The best things that you can do to benefit your hair and improve it is to eat a proper diet, drink plenty of water, exercise to improve blood circulation, take vitamins and minerals, start using Rogaine to slow the thinning, and talk to your doctor about Propecia. Stop smoking and drinking if you do. There are many things you can do but it will take some adjustments in your lifestyle.

longhair2000
kivi505 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kivi505 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2000 at 3:00am
hey thanx for the information. ..lol You've described all the things that i've been changing within the past week. I've quit smoking and drinking. And I bought a membership to a gym. So hopefully I'm on my way to a fully healthy growth of my hair...Once again thank you for the information. It has encouraged me to keep up my changes in my life.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic