Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

STRAIGHT HAIR

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SICK View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SICK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: STRAIGHT HAIR
    Posted: May 17 2000 at 8:42pm
I HAVE PRETTY STRAIGHT HAIR AND WAS WONDERING IF THERE WAS ANYTHING THAT I COULD PUT IN IT (NOT A PERM) THAT MIGHT MAKE IT A LITTLE CURRLY?
daddyo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daddyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2000 at 5:20pm
Rollers can do it. Set it with a partner one evening, or over a weekend day and see how you like it. Believe it or not some guys are comfortable enough wearing their curlers in public. There are two guys in my health club now who uninhibitedly march in and out of the whirlpool and the sauna Monday mornings with their rollers in place. First it was the older guy, a successful 60ish, burly guy whose wife sets his curls every Sunday night and he takes the rollers out in the saun. The younfger guy has more or less become his protege. I must say, no matter what your opinion of men in rollers, these guys are very macho and their results are very handsome, lush curls.
lovebug View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2000 at 7:56am
have you ever thought of texturizing it is not a perm but it brings out your natural curl it will make your hair have some sort of a wave
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic