Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

is this in??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
neo-1 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neo-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: is this in??
    Posted: July 19 2000 at 5:00pm
hello, I am a 17 year old guy who wants to change his style, I want a style like that of you know the 80's new wave but bring it into the new millennium, it is kinda short with some layers up to 5 or 6 inches long, that is messed up spikey in some parts, and have some longer bangs that hang down in the face, to see what I mean go to the following address
http://www.geocities.com/neo-1/hairstyles.html

is this style in??
Jonsie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonsie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2001 at 6:00pm
Reply to message: 14.98.1
Looks like no one ever answered you, but I think it`s a great idea. I went to the address you included, and the looks were really hot. I dig the idea of the retro 80`s thing. I think you should go for it. Print out the page with the pictures and take it to your stylist. Go for it!
StevenBourgonje View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StevenBourgonje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2001 at 7:34am
Reply to message: 14.98.1
dear 17 year old guy,

my name is steven and ik live in the netherlands.
I was searching this site for trendy haircuts, because I wanted to give my hair a different color.
my hair is cut the same way like your is probably and maybe you or anyone else can answer this question: I am thinking of coloring my hair grey. what do YOU think about that?

please reply a.s.a.p :-)

bye for now!

Steven
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2001 at 1:28am
Reply to message: 14.162.1
Steven,

Going gray is very HOT in hair right now. In fact, any color added as either highlights or overall is the rage.

I say you should do it. Actually silver is even hotter than gray but either color is differently happening.

Best wishes,
Karen Shelton
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic