Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I want hair like these pictures show...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Poi_Boi View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poi_Boi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I want hair like these pictures show...
    Posted: October 06 2000 at 11:38pm
I have wavy/curly hair which is also a bit thick. I can never get my hair to stand up and I wanted it like the following links show...
http://www.stonetemplepilots.com/gallery/
when you get their go to the 2 pictures right under where it says " 'sour girl' video shoot", I want my hair like the guy in those pictures, it's spiked with kind of a wavy look to it. So if you cant tell me how I can get my hair like that I would appreciate it. Thanks.
detater98 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote detater98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2000 at 9:49pm
Honestly, I could'nt see any reason why you could not achieve these results with a little help from your stylist. The cut is basic, and your stylist would be more then happy to show you how to "SPIKE" the cut to get that look. You will more then likely use a firm holding styling gel or if your hair can be manipulated easily maybe just a mousse. I use just the gel, my hair style is just about the same.
Print out the pictures you have found and take them to your stylist. Best of luck.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic