Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wavez & Stupid Chicks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Young L da Kid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young L da Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wavez & Stupid Chicks
    Posted: June 11 2004 at 7:40pm
I hate when femalez see ma waves and ask 2 touch em & they push the top back an fu*k up da formation of my sh|t... Next chick dat do that gonna have a lump on her head.
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2004 at 7:45pm
ya lol and when they ask to brush it and den they brush it the wrong way. When they touch it and they push it back.. they be like "woah they tight" and im thinkin "wtf you doing brush my hair back forward"
Young L da Kid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young L da Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2004 at 8:05pm
fa real lol, u feel me man.... sh|t deez chicks needa Fall back wit that Sh|t... ima gonna get this printed on a shirt " Ma if you twist up da waves.. IM TWISTIN ya Neck!"
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2004 at 10:54pm
my girls girlfriends be fuc*** my waves up da same way. I said da next one who FU*** up my shi is gettin *****ed slapped.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic