Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Another way?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 12:51pm
iight thx
Official Dream Team Member
http://dreamteam360.net
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/neweraog1

seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 3:04pm
Yo Menace u seen this one? What's the diff.? I honestly don't see one.

It's green lol.. but its blue magic.

United Waves of America
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 3:04pm
Yo Menace u seen this one? What's the diff.? I honestly don't see one.

It's green lol.. but its blue magic.

United Waves of America
matik_360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matik_360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 3:28pm
the green one helps protect hair against dandruff and protects it from the sun and all kinds of other bullsh!t. It has Bergamot oil which is an oil from the fruit of a bergamot tree...

The blue one is just more of a straight conditioner to help the hair shine and look healthy. It's all grease to me.
"360 waves with the shell top
adidas" - Tragedy
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 4:20pm
They both condition and give you that ill shine. I got the green one. If you got alot of waves it will make you shi look like an optical illusion its off the chain.
NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 4:21pm
lol illusion
http://dreamteam360.net
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/neweraog1

seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by matik_360 matik_360 wrote:

the green one helps protect hair against dandruff and protects it from the sun and all kinds of other bullsh!t. It has Bergamot oil which is an oil from the fruit of a bergamot tree...

The blue one is just more of a straight conditioner to help the hair shine and look healthy. It's all grease to me.

Damn.. I ahd no idea how much of a diff. there was. I got the blue one, but the green sound better. Menace u think I should get the green too? Matik do u use Blue Magic too?

United Waves of America
matik_360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matik_360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 4:35pm
yeah i use Blue Magic. I never tried the Blue Magic Bergamot (green one) though.

"360 waves with the shell top
adidas" - Tragedy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 4:41pm
cop the green one just to see how it turns out. this grease looks ill with already waves. If you aint got not 1 wave in ya head its looks ok. I used the pomade to get the waves then i switched to blue magic to make it look tite.
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by MenaceIISociety MenaceIISociety wrote:

cop the green one just to see how it turns out. this grease looks ill with already waves. If you aint got not 1 wave in ya head its looks ok. I used the pomade to get the waves then i switched to blue magic to make it look tite.

Aight. I just bought a new jar of the blue laast week, so once that run out i'll switch to the green and check it out. It sounds a lot better.

United Waves of America
Nilelator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nilelator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 4:54pm
Yeah once my Pink Moisturizer runs out i'm gonna cop that shizzle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 4:56pm
aight yalls waves should b lookin ill.
360 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2004 at 7:32am
how do you use blue magic?
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2004 at 1:37pm
same way you would use the pink oil moisturizer
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic