Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anybody wanna go surfin'??[new pics]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
lawless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lawless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2004 at 7:38pm
yo what direction u brush ur sides in ? down or at an angle cuz i am starting to get pissed with this my fron t and back are bareley showing signs of wave but my sides are a lost cause
change is good
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2004 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by lawless lawless wrote:

yo what direction u brush ur sides in ? down or at an angle cuz i am starting to get pissed with this my fron t and back are bareley showing signs of wave but my sides are a lost cause

You mean the waves are just startin t show up on top and back? Well if they just comin in in those plaes then they just a little behind on the sides. The sides have been the hardest place for me to develop my waves.

Brush em down.

United Waves of America
lawless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lawless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2004 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by seaTown seaTown wrote:

Originally posted by lawless lawless wrote:

You mean the waves are just startin t show up on top and back? Well if they just comin in in those plaes then they just a little behind on the sides. The sides have been the hardest place for me to develop my waves.

Brush em down.

u know how when u brush on the grain the hair like "lies down" well on the sides when i brush down it dont "lie down" as far as i can see so what u think i should do ?
change is good
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2004 at 12:44am
Quote know how when u brush on the grain the hair like "lies down" well on the sides when i brush down it dont "lie down" as far as i can see so what u think i should do ?

I have the same problem. I think every1 does? I really don't kno what to tell u dog..

Usually when that starts to happen it's my signal to go for a cut.

Iono.. mayb it will improve in time? Right now my sides is the weakest area on my head. The top and back look tight tho.

United Waves of America
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2004 at 12:54am
yeah my sides look all untamed but when i turn 2 the side of the mirror and use another mirror 2 look they seem good...
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
dafatmack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dafatmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2004 at 1:22am
It's hard to explain how to brush ya head. Just brush dat ish in a circle. The side SHOULD NOT be brushed directly down, they should be angled. Just brush in a circular pattern mayne.
Official Dream Team Member
Dream Team Website!
My Waves

Waves flowin like da seven seas....
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2004 at 3:05am
Originally posted by dafatmack dafatmack wrote:

It's hard to explain how to brush ya head. Just brush dat ish in a circle. The side SHOULD NOT be brushed directly down, they should be angled. Just brush in a circular pattern mayne.

thats how i do mines
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
kanyewest86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kanyewest86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2004 at 11:30am
What grease you use mack?
"Killin y'all niggaz on that lyrical shit
Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips"

Kanye West (Last Call)
lawless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lawless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2004 at 4:13pm
aight mack damn tho those waves is NAIICE
change is good
dafatmack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dafatmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2004 at 8:54pm
I use sportin' waves in da black can. Pomades and gels don't determine if you get tight waves though, you gotta brush long and hard.
Dream Team Website!
My Waves

Waves flowin like da seven seas....
4governa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4governa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2004 at 8:58pm
wh8ch is betta balck or gold can?
waves spinnin soon
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2004 at 9:53pm
The ggold can gives a stronger hold to your waves.
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2004 at 10:58pm
Yeah you can't really compare em. They totally diff. products. The Gold can is like wax and the black is real thin.

United Waves of America
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2004 at 11:42pm
The Black can is a gel pomade.
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic