Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This is my routine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
2nd Coming View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2nd Coming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This is my routine
    Posted: July 26 2004 at 9:06am
This Hater right here, but I ain't hatin no more...(Mods got to me)
Take it for what its worth but this is my routine and how I got waves

I said before that going to jail got you waves and when my uncle and my oldhead came home they both gave me tips...I started like 97-98, stopped now im at it again

here we go...

First like everybody know you wash your hair but brush it aint the same time ( that aint nothing new)...My uncle told me to use soap, but i aint locked up i always used shampoo fvck the bullish

Second, use conditioner and do the same thing like when you wash ( I'm sure people do that)

While your hair is wet brush ( I dont have a specific time) then durag it up...I use a this stockin cap from back in the day, its really the sh*t

Once your **** is dry I throw pink lotion( my uncle was knocked he used regular lotion)...then I brush( for longer than when my hair is wet) then I put the cap back on

Comment: I know yall do the pink lotion when you hair wet, but this is just how i was told who knows which works better

Little sh*t I do that probably has no effect is like while I got the stockin cap in i rub the side of the brush over my head...I always rub my hand over my head when i brush

I brush throughout the day too...when i first had waves, they used to call me chicago(i bet yall youngsters dont know why, just ask)

My cousin said put in some vaseline but I just cant do that

there is a simple way i did to get waves...lol this turned out to be a damn essay
dont ever, eva, eva, eva come roun
he no mo
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2004 at 1:03pm
i always rub my head with my other hand while i brush 2...i like 2 feel the ripples i guess
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
lawless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lawless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2004 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by jarell1944 jarell1944 wrote:

i always rub my head with my other hand while i brush 2...i like 2 feel the ripples i guess
i do too
change is good
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2004 at 8:53pm
yea they say doing that brings out the pattern quicker but dunno if that true.
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2004 at 8:56pm
i dunno if iss tru but i do it neway.everybody prolly do it
Official Dream Team Member
http://dreamteam360.net
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/neweraog1

seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2004 at 11:36pm
Yeah it's kinda a habit. Can't really control it.

United Waves of America
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic