Print Page | Close Window

L`oreal or Clairol

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Product Support
Forum Name: Product Reviews
Forum Description: Our readers do their own product reviews.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=10067
Printed Date: April 19 2024 at 10:32pm

Topic: L`oreal or Clairol
Posted By: AggiePam
Subject: L`oreal or Clairol
Date Posted: August 05 2001 at 9:06am
Just looking for opinions.
I`m thinking of coloring my hair.
Which do you like better: L`oreal Excellence or
Nice n Easy.
I do have a few gray`s so I want good coverage, and I have medium golden brown hair.(just a color match, not a change)
Does anyone have an idea which I should try?

Replies:
Posted By: Bajakitty
Date Posted: August 06 2001 at 2:30pm
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP337399111&id=158&page=1#16.158.1 - 16.158.1
Hi AggiePam,
Are you wanting to use permanent haircolor or semi-permanent? If you want to do a color match, than I would start with a semi permanent and see how you like that first before applying permanent hair color. Semi-permanent will not lighten your hair, but will color match or go darker. If you don`t like it, it will wash out in about 28 shampoos. Permanent is PERMANENT! I have used every hair color brand under the sun, and I like the L`oreal Castings semi-permanent color and Clariol Natural Instincts the best. Both can be purchased at your local drugstore. Now I am NOT a professional, I am just sharing my opinion with you. I can`t afford to go to a professional salon all the time, and I have found that both products mentioned above to be gentle on my hair. I don`t think you can go wrong on a semi-permanent. Good luck!

-------------