Forum Name: Short Hair
Forum Description: Devoted to the special needs of short hair
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=10384
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 11:03am

Topic: going shorter..
Posted By: MissErika
Subject: going shorter..
Date Posted: November 11 2003 at 2:33pm
Ahh, I've refrained myself from dying my hair for a few months since I had a perm disaster and I'm still working on growing out the damaged hair and I'm about due for a haircut. My hair is only about shoulder length, maybe a little shorter and I need to get atleast an inch taken off however I cannot find a hairstyle I like. I have big eyes, big nose, and small lips. Any suggestion on some haircuts for moi? I also have an oval shaped face and blonde/brown hair.

Replies:
Posted By: tina m
Date Posted: November 11 2003 at 6:55pm
How about a chin length bob cut or maybe even a bob cut shorter than that.

That might look nice with your features.

Go to a good salon and ask a stylist. Maybe he or she could help you choose too.

Good luck girl!

Let us know what you decide to do.

Posted By: Kuroneko
Date Posted: November 13 2003 at 2:10am
Just be careful any points or layers don't point right at your nose, if you think it's large, because that'll just put more attention on it. Maybe just blunt to the chin or jaw might be to your liking?

-------------
More awesome than a manatee!

Posted By: IfOnly
Date Posted: November 16 2003 at 10:44pm
Since you mention having had a perm disaster maybe you should consider having quite a bit of the damaged hair cut off. Perhaps be a little daring and go at least jaw length!

-------------

Posted By: ~QueenzBalla~
Date Posted: January 28 2004 at 2:20pm
Try going a little longer with a bang because an oval head is the perfect shape 4 a bang.

-------------
---------->I love<3 this game!

Print Page | Close Window