Print Page | Close Window

going to cut long hair short, but how s

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Teen Hair & Hairstyles
Forum Description: If its cool, if its hip, if its hot... Its here.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=11163
Printed Date: March 29 2024 at 1:08am

Topic: going to cut long hair short, but how s
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: going to cut long hair short, but how s
Date Posted: December 27 2000 at 7:23am
hi im lauren im 19 from new jersey i have kinda long brownish/blond hair i cut it short 2 times in my life the last was almost 2 1/2 years ago i had it cut to my chin although i loved it i kinda wanted it shorter you see i have this dilema i never get it cut short enough i want it real short but im too afraid to cut it all right now its to my mid-back and all one length i want something short,bold not a crewcut though lol! but i wouldnt mind having it partially buzzed i like the look but not bald
im planning on donating my ponytail to (locks of love)
it has to be at least 10 inches to donate so i have to at least cut it to my chin only this time i plan on going all the way i love sharon stones short cut but im not sure if thats a 19 yr old cut you see my problem and im not sure if i can pull it off i have a picture and ill gladly email it to anyone willing to give me advice on a short short cut (id like the back or so buzzed but its not necessary)
IF ANYONE HAS A MAKEOVER PROGRAM ID LOVE THEM TO TAKE MY PIC AND SEND ME BACK SOME MAKE OVERS i want a new look soon maybe for new years
im pobably going to cut off my ponytail and then go to the salon and go from there PLEASE TELL ME IF ID BE CUTE WITH SHORT HAIR send me your email addy and ill give yas my pic thanks alot----lauren id also appreciate any links with short styles for teens
buh bye :( ALSO ANY GIRLS WHO HAVE CUT THEIRS RECENTLY AND WANNA SHARE PICS , STORY OR ADVICE ID APPRECIATE IT

Replies:
Posted By: bobbedguy
Date Posted: December 27 2000 at 11:15am
lauren, maybe you should try to have your hair cut like mine. I have my hair cut in a bob just at my earlobes all the way around with bangs. It`s shorter than you`ve had yours cut but not too short. Let me know whatcha think.

-------------