Forum Name: Cosmetics
Forum Description: Tips & Techniques to look your best
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=20631
Printed Date: April 20 2024 at 1:22am

Topic: smashbox
Posted By: whitney_brett
Subject: smashbox
Date Posted: June 22 2003 at 7:18pm
does anyone know about smashbox makeup?? i was watching QVC and i saw it on there...seems expensive. just wondering if it was worth it.

-------------
"Honey, I've always said if your genitals are on the outside, you're hiding something on the inside!" ~ Karen Walker ...~*Whitney*~...

Replies:
Posted By: Penny Lane
Date Posted: July 27 2003 at 3:09pm
I haven't used their products, but I've seen them featured on the show "Stripped" before. Apparently, two men from Max Factor's family run the business, and it is pretty upscale, relatively speaking.

I think their products are available at department stores such as Nordstrom. That's the only place I think I've seen them, though.

-------------

Posted By: NewOrleansLady
Date Posted: July 31 2003 at 2:59am
I have a Smashbox lip pencil. It's hard to really get excited over a lip pencil but, it's a nice one I guess.
I've heard good things about Smashbox but, nothing spectacular that stood out. Was there something specific that you were wondering about, or just the whole Smashbox line in general?

I have three department store makeup items that I really love and everything else I can find at a drugstore.

-------------
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but, wish we didn't."

Posted By: papillon_purple
Date Posted: August 15 2003 at 5:12pm
Has anyone tried Brow Tech? It's eyebrow color and colorless wax. It seems really good to use for eyebrow makeup.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window