Forum Name: Cosmetics
Forum Description: Tips & Techniques to look your best
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=20642
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 3:23pm

Topic: best pink lipstick or gloss
Posted By: tr
Subject: best pink lipstick or gloss
Date Posted: August 21 2003 at 12:21am
Does anyone know of a really good matte pale pink lipstick or lipgloss? Everytime I find a color I really like, it ends up having a shimmery or glittery look to it. I love the pink that Angelina Jolie wears. I appreciate any help you can give me, thanks!

Replies:
Posted By: tina m
Date Posted: August 21 2003 at 9:53pm
Well first of all tr, if you don't want a shimmery or shiny look, don't use lip gloss. Lip gloss is always more that way than lipstick is.

Have you tried Revlon or L'oreal lipstick? To me they are acceptable, not too glossy.

It seems to me though that they are making lipsticks as well as lip gloss a little more shiny these days. Am I wrong about that?

-------------
tina

Posted By: demodoll
Date Posted: August 26 2003 at 7:11pm
I have recently become a fan of Mac lipsticks. They have one that goes on like a regular lipstick but when it wears off it still leaves a stain and actually looks more natural. They have oodles of colors.
They also have a really matt lipstick that stays on well and doesn't shine at all. Not too many colors yet but I really like it.

They have their own store in the malls here but I am sure you can find Mac cosmetics on the web too.

-------------
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal

Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Date Posted: December 26 2004 at 7:35pm
i know what brand of lipstick angelina wears it was in allure magizine but i cant find the magizine but i know it is a mac brand

Print Page | Close Window