Forum Name: Cosmetics
Forum Description: Tips & Techniques to look your best
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=20660
Printed Date: April 26 2024 at 3:30pm

Topic: DO EYELASHES GROW BACK?
Posted By: amymusic
Subject: DO EYELASHES GROW BACK?
Date Posted: March 31 2004 at 12:32pm
Hello I am a singer and I do a lot of performances, I just finished up a tour. I had to wear falsh eyelashes and when I peeled them off they took some of my eyelash ends with them, so now I have really short lashes on one eye. Do eyelashes grow? If so, About how long does it take them to get back to normal?

Replies:
Posted By: CrazyGirl
Date Posted: April 01 2004 at 10:37am
That's an interesting question... I too would like to know the answer to this. Once in a while eyelashes fall off, I don't think I ever noticed them growing back but I am sure they do otherwise, I wouldn't have any left... right?

-------------
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?folder_id=1016946 - http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?folder_id=1016946

Posted By: LayCJ
Date Posted: May 01 2004 at 10:55pm
Yep, they sure do grow back! Just the same as the hair on your head---they run a cycle, falling out and replacing themselves every 4-6 weeks.

-------------

Posted By: Harvy
Date Posted: May 02 2004 at 10:18am
why do u want to know?

u didnt cut them or something did you?

(i remember doing that back when i was 10 b/c i wanted them to be even...hehe. but they grew back).

Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Date Posted: May 25 2004 at 5:47am
mine got ripped off in an accident and i had no eyelashes left on my eye , i looked so stupid.

Posted By: tennischick
Date Posted: September 11 2004 at 9:31pm
yea they grow bck my friend used to pull her eyebrows out(nervous) and hers grew bck but it took awile

-------------

Date Posted: September 12 2004 at 12:29pm
My eyelashes didnt fall off...they just broke really close to the lid (so it looks like I have no lashes in the center of my eyes). Its been 6 months and they are still just little stubs! Its really annoying!! Does anyone have any advice??

Posted By: joec
Date Posted: September 15 2004 at 6:44pm
Do they grow back if their plucked?

-------------

Posted By: Renee
Date Posted: September 22 2004 at 4:28pm
a friend of mine trimmed mine with a pair of scissors cos they were so scanty and short...and now they're so long and full. yeah i trim it every 3 months

-------------

Posted By: Callalily
Date Posted: November 12 2004 at 12:30am
Sure. eyelashes grow back. I've learned a trick to get them to grow in thicker and longer. Put castor oil or sweet almond oil on your lashes! My top lashes have gotten thicker. Now, I have to start putting the castor oil on my bottom lashes!

-------------

Date Posted: December 17 2004 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by LayCJ LayCJ wrote:

Yep, they sure do grow back! Just the same as the hair on your head---they run a cycle, falling out and replacing themselves every 4-6 weeks.

Posted By: kaylajean444
Date Posted: April 09 2005 at 7:41pm
err i heard they fall out and grow back every five years, but i'm not sure

Posted By: skay
Date Posted: April 14 2005 at 8:45pm
LoL
If I find him first he is mine!!He is HOT!
as for the eyelashes I believe it is 4-6 weeks like LayCj stated
I'm trying the oil idea since that pic was so hot I'll wait a bit though..Callalilly thanks for sharing...lol

Print Page | Close Window