Print Page | Close Window

Q for guys - Facial hair substitutue?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Beauty Talk
Forum Name: Cosmetics
Forum Description: Tips & Techniques to look your best
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=20690
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 3:06am

Topic: Q for guys - Facial hair substitutue?
Posted By: Del Piero
Subject: Q for guys - Facial hair substitutue?
Date Posted: February 05 2005 at 11:00pm
Hello, peeps.

One time I heard of something being mentioned about guys "painting on" facial hair, kind the eyebrow/eyeliner that women have for eyes.

I've seen some crazy ultra-thin sideburn and line - styles that guys wear and there's no way they could get that just by simply shaving.

Any ideas? Maybe the thin black eyebrow pencil would work?

-------------
EuroDance!!!
Takin it back to the 90's.

Replies:
Posted By: Innamorata594
Date Posted: February 06 2005 at 1:32pm
im not a guy, but yah, an eyebrow pencil would work--Dont use black though, even if your hair is black--it will look entirely too severe--find an eyebrow pencil a shade or two lighter then your hair color.When applying it, just dab it on in little strokes-the same way hair would be...Do not draw with solid lines.... If you found a really good barber, then you could probably get a shapeup to look like you want sans the pencil(even though you beg to differ)... oh, and just a little word of advice--personally...if for any reason I realized my guy was drawing in facial hair, Id be a bit freaked out to say the least...big turn off. but thats just me ;)

-------------
Sara

Posted By: Del Piero
Date Posted: February 06 2005 at 3:26pm
You're right, it does sound freaky.

Grazie signora!

-------------
EuroDance!!!
Takin it back to the 90's.

Posted By: Innamorata594
Date Posted: February 06 2005 at 6:27pm
ah... an Italiano? hmm..nice.and if you look anything like Del Piero--very very nice..hehe. anyway- your welcome.

-------------
Sara

Print Page | Close Window