Forum Name: Aromatherapy
Forum Description: The common scents way to health and beauty
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=20914
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 3:52am

Topic: Living with Pure Essential Oils
Posted By: thierry dehove
Subject: Living with Pure Essential Oils
Date Posted: December 18 2004 at 3:23pm
Pure Oil Essential Website was born out of the belief that Nature is the most powerful source of the substances that would promote the health of the body.

Hi, my name is Thierry. Me and my wife Sophie are pretty basic and straight forward folks - we work hard and want the best for us. Like most people we are very concerned with the seemingly ever increasing advent and spread of infections and are looking for ways to deal with them in the most effective way possible. We have learned that using antibiotics is not always the best treatment solution and that in fact they are often 'over perscribed'. With this in mind we try to take a more holistic and natural route whenever possible.

Peace, Thierry Dehove

Replies:
Posted By: Sweetcandicurlz
Date Posted: June 05 2005 at 8:07pm
Hi, I went to the website you posted and I thought it was pretty awesome. There are many helpful and interesting tips on there. I would encourage anyone and everyone interested in good health and beauty to go there!

-------------
I love chocolate and monkeys!!I'm the sweetest peanutbutter cup chica you'll ever want to meet! love, hugs, and kisses.

Posted By: Hair Goddess
Date Posted: August 19 2005 at 2:11pm

Great website thierry

Posted By: sakura07
Date Posted: June 08 2006 at 8:59pm
Its a great site, I'm learning a lot and ive been there for like 2 seconds :)

-------------

Posted By: Yolligirl
Date Posted: June 29 2006 at 4:34pm
Great site very informative.  Thanks

-------------
Life is a journey, Enjoy the ride.

Posted By: kittenbubbles
Date Posted: August 05 2007 at 3:46pm
great info

Posted By: carolynm
Date Posted: May 11 2011 at 6:23am
Pure Oil Essential furnishes a stimulating effect on the scalp that result to the growth of thick and healthy hair. It is also used to effectively prevent split ends. You can buy it over internet, but make sure that you buy from a reliable and reputable dealer selling good quality, undiluted, additive free and therapeutic lavender oil.

-------------

Posted By: Kirbie
Date Posted: May 26 2011 at 11:47pm
I like the site because it has a informative topics about beauty essentials and staying fit.

-------------

Posted By: buzzlily
Date Posted: November 09 2011 at 1:14am
felt the website were very informative. thanks for the share...

and other websites, where i felt it might be useful and informative was

-------------

Posted By: felicia.jupet
Date Posted: October 03 2014 at 2:54am
The website is closed Unhappy what happened?

Posted By: Karen Shelton
Date Posted: October 03 2014 at 4:23am
Unfortunately many websites have closed over the years. 

Such is the case with this one.  When I went to look for them, it appears they closed in 2008.

I am going to remove the link.

Please help us by reporting broken links.  To report spam, inappropriate links, dead links, please click on Post Options and then Report Post.

You can leave a quick note or just click on it. 

If you prefer, you can email Webmaster@Hairboutique.com with the subject HairTalk and Michael will see it and remove it.

Thanks in advance for everyone's help getting the board cleaned up.

-------------
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)

Print Page | Close Window