Print Page | Close Window

One of the Hottest & Busiest Spa/Salons in Dallas, Tx. looking for Hairdressers!!!!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Beauty Job Board
Forum Description: Have a job you need to fill or need a job in the beauty industry?
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=20925
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 12:27pm

Topic: One of the Hottest & Busiest Spa/Salons in Dallas, Tx. looking for Hairdressers!!!!
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: One of the Hottest & Busiest Spa/Salons in Dallas, Tx. looking for Hairdressers!!!!
Date Posted: April 23 2003 at 10:28am
One of the Hottest & Busiest Spa/Salons in the North Dallas Area is looking for Hairdressers.
Looking for Hairdressers w/ at least 2 years of experience.

We offer Salary, Team Bonus, Medical and Dental Insurance and paid vacation.

Looking for creative, talented individuals who thrive in a team environment. Must be able to work weekends, have fun and love music!!!

Call 469-361-0017 to apply or for more info.

Replies:
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Date Posted: April 24 2003 at 1:07pm
Can you tell me which spa/salon this is?

Posted By: Karen Shelton
Date Posted: April 26 2003 at 6:26pm
Hi,

I am sure they won't mind me telling you it is the absolutely fabulous Seventeen Spa & Salon in Plano, Texas. Trust me, the place really rocks and they stylists and spa professionals are so busy they have to turn people away. So no problem with staying super busy. :-)

If you life in Dallas, this is a premiere spa and salon. I know, I go there all the time. :-)

Best wishes,
Karen Shelton

-------------
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)

Posted By: bignate-LA
Date Posted: June 20 2003 at 2:21pm
Cool I may give you a call.....just curious, what color line do you use, do you offer hair straightening, and also what is the salary?

-------------
It takes 42 muscles to frown but just
4 to slap the snot out of someone.

Print Page | Close Window