Print Page | Close Window

how do I get a hair agent?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Beauty Job Board
Forum Description: Have a job you need to fill or need a job in the beauty industry?
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=20981
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 7:04pm

Topic: how do I get a hair agent?
Posted By: andria777
Subject: how do I get a hair agent?
Date Posted: March 01 2005 at 12:45am
Hi everybody! I have been doing hair for only a few years here in Scottsdale, AZ and I feel like I really have the talent AND personality to take my dream a little further. I am VERY serious about getting an agent to represent me but I don't really know the steps to take. I know I need a professional portfolio, but with most agents, you need magazine work and lists of celebrities you have worked on in the portfolio. Its like the chicken or the egg scenario. I need an agent to break into that kind of work, but I need that work to get an agent! Someone help me out with some advice PLEASE!!

-------------
Andria

Replies:
Posted By: Kris408
Date Posted: June 01 2005 at 7:41pm
start with sending your pics.. Into styles mag.. and other mag like that// Make sure the girls that you pic have very good features.. you may have to do some free dos.. but it will pay off... if your good...just kidden it will

-------------
Kris

Posted By: billionairehair
Date Posted: October 04 2007 at 8:55pm
oh man u don't wanna hear my story...u know the saying its now what u know its who u know.....well that's what I encounterd untill I prayed for a breakthrough....well now my company helps other stylist get work and in the industry....even assist in the industry with top stylist...call me or e mail me jeanenebarrett@aol.com 3476837922 and my manger or I will assist you my dear

Print Page | Close Window