Print Page | Close Window

wats ya fave thing 2 wear

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Fashion
Forum Name: A Passion For Fashion
Forum Description: Shoptalk - Hot styles, designers, where to buy, deals & steals.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=21074
Printed Date: April 17 2024 at 10:56pm

Topic: wats ya fave thing 2 wear
Posted By: kerry
Subject: wats ya fave thing 2 wear
Date Posted: October 05 2004 at 12:48pm
wats ur favourite thing 2 wear i just thought id ask ya all

Replies:
Posted By: duke
Date Posted: October 07 2004 at 2:53am
Jeans!!!! Practically always in them!

Posted By: DakotaDiva
Date Posted: October 09 2004 at 12:03am
When relaxing at home, jeans and a sweater.

When I'm going out on the town, a little black dress and high heels!

-------------

Posted By: NDGthaDon
Date Posted: January 09 2006 at 10:30pm
i love wearing a nice fitted white tee with some blue jeans and some adidas thats my "im chillin for the day" look.

-------------

Posted By: redhairedgirl
Date Posted: February 16 2006 at 12:38pm
I am really into long ethnic skirts at the mo'. I love the look and feel of them. I also wear a lot of velvet usually black. And I LOVE the kind of stuff I have on in my signature.

-------------

Posted By: Kuroneko
Date Posted: February 16 2006 at 11:59pm

I like t-shirts best, the kind with pictures on them. . . especially shirts I make myself, so I can put my drawings on them, or people/things that are important to me ^_^ .

-------------
More awesome than a manatee!

Posted By: Shyanne
Date Posted: February 19 2006 at 11:03am

A deep v-neck chocolate 3/4 sleeve shirt that I got a few months ago. It makes me feel unbelievely pretty. Oh, especially now that I wear with my hot-pink silk skirt. Ha, I can trick people into thinking I'm girly!

-------------
And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...

Posted By: Shyanne
Date Posted: February 19 2006 at 11:05am
Oh, and I'd forgotten, I also love to wear my boyfriends red-wine colored velvet blazer which is too big for him but perfect for me! It's not that I'm fat, he's just a very skinny very tall guy who if he sees something good he'll buy, for whoever.  He'll soon give in& hand it over.

-------------
And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...

Posted By: katay
Date Posted: March 03 2006 at 7:32am

I love a wool fitted brown tweed Ralph Lauren blazer with my white gap(button up) shirt(long sleeved) under, with my tight Levis jeans, sexy and serious at the same time,;)

I just got back from my Honeymoon in Puerta Vallarta Mexico,..I LOVED wearing my two Bikinis!!:)

I also love wearing my Betty Boop tee shirt(grey with black and red, tight fitting);)

-------------
God Bless,...
Katie

Posted By: SDOW
Date Posted: July 03 2006 at 9:28am

one of my work outfits which is a cute demin light blue skirt, pink and white DC boots, a white tight baby tee with the blue cropped top attatched over with a pink tie belt and pink beaded accessories! :)

Posted By: SanFranBrent
Date Posted: July 05 2006 at 7:52pm
Jeans and a t-shirt.
Sports coats and slacks.
On rare occasions, a sarong, with a shirt or a sports coat.

-------------
Brent

Posted By: anne6000
Date Posted: July 10 2006 at 10:56pm
I love sundresses and sandals for most days in the summer, for both the way I look and feel!  When I'm out of the house, I'll often wear a scarf or hat.

Posted By: CarolNY
Date Posted: July 11 2006 at 7:04pm
this time of year.................. summer dresses, shorts, halters, bikinis.

'au natural', or headscarves not wigs, when i am not in air conditioning.. (i'm an alopecian with au).

Posted By: tanjuska
Date Posted: July 17 2006 at 12:48pm
jeans! 

-------------
http://www.topbeautycare.com - BEST BEAUTY AND FASHION FORUMS

Posted By: Cherryblsmgrl
Date Posted: July 19 2006 at 8:47pm
flip flops are my comfort zone in the summer. 

-------------
Follow Your Bliss

Posted By: russiancat
Date Posted: August 16 2006 at 7:20pm
Jeans or capri with a tank-top! :)

Posted By: Audrie
Date Posted: June 08 2018 at 3:40am
Simple shirts, tattered and skinny pants, sneakers, boots and sportswear especially from this brand 
https://www.windowshopcafe.com/ Cheers!

-------------
Window Shop Cafe - www.windowshopcafe.com

Print Page | Close Window