Forum Name: Celebrity Hair Talk
Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=22113
Printed Date: March 29 2024 at 10:06am

Topic: "Ally McBeal"
Posted By: lgp82
Subject: "Ally McBeal"
Date Posted: October 29 2001 at 6:17pm
What do you all think of Calistia`s (spelling) new hair cut?

I think it`s very cute. I like the waves she wears. Do you think she got a perm or something?

-------------
~*~*Lisa*~*~

Replies:
Posted By: Gord
Date Posted: October 29 2001 at 9:09pm
Gosh, I`m glad someone included this category. To quote a female watching the show with me, Calista`s hair looked "haggerdly." I was focusing more on Lucy Liu and Porcia DeRossi (sorry about the spellings if they`re off) and was bumming about how they`re hair is shrinking. Lucy`s looked its best longer and straight. Porcia was in all of those hair product commercials. Still looked great, just not long as it used to be. Jane Krakowski looked better this season.

-------------

Posted By: Hal
Date Posted: October 30 2001 at 7:12am
I thought Ally`s hair looked great... it even appeared to be clean. The add volume and fullness really helps or was it that she has gained a pound or 2.

Gord, I hope your lady freind has long hair..lol

-------------

Posted By: HAWG
Date Posted: October 30 2001 at 12:39pm
Did she lose her comb? What is with this type of hairstyle? I much prefer the "tidy" look rather than the "just got out of bed look." If she combed/brushed it, she would have a nice looking chin length bob which has looked great on her in the past.

-------------
HAWG

Posted By: andy
Date Posted: October 30 2001 at 3:12pm
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP139333248&id=7143&page=1#3.7156.1 - 3.7156.1
Didn`t see Portia or Lucy, but Ally`s cut disappointed me. I liked the short pix I saw a few weeks ago, but on the show it didn`t look like sexy waves as much as just messy, which isn`t attractive on her and wouldn`t really fit a lawyer. It also looked just like that new girl`s hair that she was hanging around with!

I was also disappointed that the blonde receptionist straightened her hair, but given how much shorter it`s gotten, the next step away from those gorgeous long curls seemed inevitable...

-------------

Print Page | Close Window