Print Page | Close Window

Oops

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Bloopers
Forum Description: Share your hair horror stories...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=24498
Printed Date: April 23 2024 at 5:54am

Topic: Oops
Posted By: Sheri
Subject: Oops
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:06pm
I have dark brown hair that I have been using a semi-permanent color on to cover a small amount of gray, but it doesn't seem to quite do the trick...Tonight I applied a shelf brand of permanent hair color (medium reddish brown) to my hair. MOST of my hair looks OK, but the new growth of my hair, about the first haif inch, is ORANGE. Any suggestions? Can I throw a dark brown semi-permanent over it, or will it kill my hair??????My hair guy is on vacation...someone help!!!

Replies:
Posted By: Starr
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:06pm
> I have dark brown hair that I have been using a> semi-permanent color on to cover a small amount of> gray, but it doesn't seem to quite do the> trick...Tonight I applied a shelf brand of permanent> hair color (medium reddish brown) to my hair. MOST of> my hair looks OK, but the new growth of my hair, about> the first haif inch, is ORANGE. Any suggestions? Can I> throw a dark brown semi-permanent over it, or will it> kill my hair??????> My hair guy is on vacation...someone help!!!Don't worry, this is an easy fix. I'm not to sure about what level your hair is. I am a cosmotologist, so i don't know alot about the store brands, and color levels. If you used a medium reddish brown last time, then using a medium brown should be ok. Apply it to the rts. only, then wash it through the rest of your hair the last 3-5 minutes. Good luck.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window