Print Page | Close Window

frizzy mess

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Bloopers
Forum Description: Share your hair horror stories...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=24507
Printed Date: March 29 2024 at 2:36am

Topic: frizzy mess
Posted By: Christie
Subject: frizzy mess
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:06pm
I have shoulder length hair and everytime I go to change it or something the frizziness just dosen't want to get out. Do you have any suggestions? I've got a perm, cut it off nothing helps, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!The Frizzy Mess. Christie

Replies:
Posted By: Kristi
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:07pm
> I have shoulder length hair and everytime I go to> change it or something the frizziness just dosen't> want to get out. Do you have any suggestions? I've got> a perm, cut it off nothing helps, PLEASE> HELP!!!!!!!!!!> The Frizzy Mess. ChristieI have had the same problem. I found a combination of 2 things that really worked. I bought a really big curling iron and it really softened my friz. I also bought a smoothing gel. I found that the cheaper ones (salon selectives) worked just as well. It is the only thing that has toned down my frizz.

-------------

Posted By: Amy
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:08pm
> I have naturally curly/frizzy waist length hair. It has it's own mind to say the least. But I've tried just about everything to control the frizz and the best remedy I've found is: a) washing my hair evey other day(It lets the natural moisture do it's job)b) always use a pick not a brush(It keeps the curls bunched up and less likely to frizz)c) towel dry(Blow dryers will kill your hair)d)I always use zero frizz the best stuff I've ever found.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window