Print Page | Close Window

Birthcontrol Hair

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Bloopers
Forum Description: Share your hair horror stories...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=24509
Printed Date: April 23 2024 at 9:06pm

Topic: Birthcontrol Hair
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Birthcontrol Hair
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:06pm
okay girls, here's one:I was 16 and my mom made me an appointment with this old old old hairstylist who didn't even try to cut my hair how I wanted it. Anyway, I watched as she teased my hair and sprayed it over and over with gallons of smelly, cheap hairspray. When she was done I was horrified to see my 16 year old face in the mirror framed with old lady hair. I meekly paid her and tried to drive home while laughing hysterically at my ugly granny hair. When I got home nobody was there. The fireplace was making a strange noise so l went to check inside to see what was wrong. Without thinking I opened the fireplace and my face was almost incinerated as I heard my hair and the hairspray sizzle in a ball of flame. Somehow the fire burned itself out and I cried in the mirror, realizing that not only had my hair burned, but also my eyelashes and eyebrows as well. I spent the evening sitting in the bathroom sink crying and trying to clip out all the singed patches of hair. I wound up painting on eyelashes and brows on my face. I went through the rest of the school year with birthcontrol hair. It taught me that no matter how bad things get, they can always get worse.

Print Page | Close Window