Print Page | Close Window

My hair has a touch of green now!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Bloopers
Forum Description: Share your hair horror stories...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=24510
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 4:32pm

Topic: My hair has a touch of green now!
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: My hair has a touch of green now!
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:06pm
My natural hair color is med. brown. I've been a blonde for 20 years. Just the other day I decided I wanted to go back to my natural hair color. It's very dark and has a touch of green to it. I bought a over the counter hair color. What do I do now. I really didn't have the money to go to a salon.

Replies:
Posted By: wetset
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:07pm
I had the same problem a week ago. Your hair has picked up the base color of ash and has not let in the warm colors. Email me so I can ask you some more ??.Love to help.Wetset wetset30@aol.com

-------------

Posted By: me
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:08pm
> My natural hair color is med. brown. I've been a> blonde for 20 years. Just the other day I decided I> wanted to go back to my natural hair color. It's very> dark and has a touch of green to it. I bought a over> the counter hair color. What do I do now. I really> didn't have the money to go to a salon.if i were you , i would give my hair highlites and try to cover it up. Kool-aid is the best highlighter i've ever seen.A cranberry might suit your color of hair. since, I have been a pro beautician for many years, i know what i'm doing. trust me on this one. if it doesn't work, or not right color, post another message and i'll tell you some great solutions.

-------------