Print Page | Close Window

Suing for a bad haircut

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Bloopers
Forum Description: Share your hair horror stories...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=24592
Printed Date: April 19 2024 at 4:06pm

Topic: Suing for a bad haircut
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Suing for a bad haircut
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:12pm
I cannot believe some of the idiotic comments here. After every bad haircut story some idiot say "why dont you sue"Yeah right. No wonder America is the most litigous society on the planet, when people want to sue for a bad haircut.A haircut is not surgery, is it not endangering your life, and because someone didnt get what they expected they want to sue??? get real. Most hairdressers have to deal with clients that give vague info about what they want.. "make it look nice" or "i want it shorter but not too short" Some girl falls asleep in the chair with a stylist shes never used??? Please. If your hair is so important then how about at least staying awake! Geez!Lets not also forget that just because Michelle Pfeiffers haitr looks good on her dont expect to look like Michelle Pfeiffer when you get that hairstyle. I also love the type of client that gets EXACTLY what she asked for and then gets mad at the stylist because she either misses her old hairstyle and regrets the new one or she doesnt fulfill her expectations of how she thought it would look on her. Then they want to sue.If your stylist is doing domething you dont feel good about then stop him/her and ask what they are doing. Its easier than a lawsuit people. Do yourself a favor and be clear about what you want, that way we can keep the courts a little clearer of idiotic frivolous lawsuits and let out judges and juries use their time to prosecute real criminals. Another plus of staying alert and talking to your stylist is that you may not have to walk around with a haircut you dont want.

Replies: