Print Page | Close Window

Help..When Can I reDye my hair?bad do

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Bloopers
Forum Description: Share your hair horror stories...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=24679
Printed Date: April 16 2024 at 12:41pm

Topic: Help..When Can I reDye my hair?bad do
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Help..When Can I reDye my hair?bad do
Date Posted: August 05 2000 at 1:13am
I have really thick and long naturally curly hair and ive always dyed it a light blonde color...Well about 2 or 3 months ago I got some Feria
Light Golden Brown and It turned a yucky reddish color so I waited like a month and tryed to dye it back blonde With Relon Colorstay(Amber Rays) and it didnt even change a bit so I went back the next day to sally beauty supply And got wella hair dye (light blonde with their 20 volume developer
and my hair turned a reddish(on top) greenish (on ends) dark dirty blonde color YUKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

I think wellas light blonde was not my idea of light blonde LOL
Well its been about 3 or 4 weeks and Ive been Deep conditioning and my hair is getting back softer and seems pretty healthy and the color has faded a bit (i dont see green) to a slightly goldish(not much)dirty blonde color yucky and bland as can be

When Is the soonest I can dye It again without too much damage and does anyone Know what kind of product to use to get it a light light blonde color (i want my hair back:()

I am reluctant to go to a salon because one messed up my hair before and not many are good with my hair type.....

but what i want my final result to be is a Pretty beige Light
Blonde and i want to put in a few platnum highlights

Replies: