Forum Description: Curly Heads Unite & Talk About Curls
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=25158
Printed Date: April 26 2024 at 3:16pm

Topic: Should I cut off my curls??!!
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Should I cut off my curls??!!
Date Posted: January 29 2000 at 9:54pm
Hi!

I need some help!! I used to keep my hair very short, and straightened it out with a relaxer and with the help of a round brush and hot hair dryer every day. I REALLY liked the way it looked, but eventually got tired of spending an hour every morning on my hair. It became dry, and I decided to grow it out. I spend about 6 months where it was looking too long to wear short, but too short to go curly. Now it has grown out some, and I don't know what to do. My hair is very curly, especially around my bangs, and ultra thick, dark brown. I've thought of doing another straightner because you always want what you can't have! I've even thought putting a spiral perm, to give my existing curls a prettier shape. My hair gets bigger the longer it gets-it's a little longer than chin length, no bangs with subtle layering. Even when they thin my hair, it still looks "big". I don't feel very professional at work because I'm starting to get fat hair again. Please help-my husband is tired of me asking him what I should do!

-G

Replies: