Print Page | Close Window

Welcome

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Fine Hair
Forum Description: Devoted to the special needs of those with fine hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=27882
Printed Date: April 26 2024 at 2:17pm

Topic: Welcome
Posted By: demodoll
Subject: Welcome
Date Posted: April 03 2003 at 11:38am
Welcome to the fine hair board! I asked Karen if I could be the moderator for this board since it seemed there was a lot of interest for this type of forum. I am hoping that all of you with fine hair out there will try this board out and maybe we can find some solutions for the trials and tribulations of living with the special problems that come with this type of hair.

So please, start posting.

-------------
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal

Replies:
Posted By: Karen Shelton
Date Posted: April 03 2003 at 12:25pm
Hi all,

Jeff and I are very excited that Demodoll has offered to moderate a new topic thread. We hope you will all rally and support Demodoll and the new board.

Thank you in advance for your participation & a special thank you to Demodoll. :-)

Best wishes,
Karen Shelton
shelton@hairboutique.com

-------------
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)

Posted By: Finfera
Date Posted: October 23 2005 at 5:48pm

Hi, I'm new.  I have medium length hair that is very straight and fine.  Sometimes i like to change it up a bit by leaving braides in my hair and then letting them out revealing a more textured look.  I found this great website because I was looking for information on how to create the wave look.  Not curls, but the 1920s look, for example the hairstyle featured in the movie Chicago.  I have also seen some celebrities with the style such as Qwen Stafani.  I've tried to figure it out with rollers but I didn't succeed.  If any one can help, please let me know how its done.  I think I would look my best with my hair like that and I just love that style!     Sincerely, Help me find a way.

-------------
Finfera

Print Page | Close Window