Print Page | Close Window

I Specialize in Fine Hair! Portland, Oregon

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Fine Hair
Forum Description: Devoted to the special needs of those with fine hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=27982
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 8:59am

Topic: I Specialize in Fine Hair! Portland, Oregon
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: I Specialize in Fine Hair! Portland, Oregon
Date Posted: November 19 2004 at 12:03pm
I am a hairstylist in Portland, Oregon and specialize in fine hair. I adore helping fine haired clients with their challenges and will help them get more from their fine hair. I have many fine haired clients. www.flipsalon.com

Replies:
Posted By: Topekan
Date Posted: March 01 2005 at 2:55pm
Finally, I have found someone that specializes in fine hair. Unfortunately, Portland, Oregon is too far for me to come for a consultation but I would love to get your advice on what to do with my fine thin hair. I just turned 40 and I can''''t say that I have ever been happy with my hair nor found a hairstylist that is good with fine hair. My hair color is a dirty blond with highlights and a little wave. I have a callick in my bangs and I part it on the side. My hair length is between my chin and shoulders.

-------------

Posted By: eKatherine
Date Posted: March 01 2005 at 9:01pm
Wrong Portland.

-------------

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?

Posted By: demodoll
Date Posted: March 02 2005 at 4:32pm
Alas, on the wrong side of the country for me as well but if you have some advise for us or product recommendations we would really love to hear what you have to say.

-------------
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal

Posted By: Melly
Date Posted: April 12 2005 at 2:40am
I would love to get some advice from you also. Please Please Please .... I really need help with my long, thin, straight hair. My hair meets the top of my waist....

-------------
...Don't follow me...I run into walls...

Print Page | Close Window