Print Page | Close Window

What Are Your All Time Fav Fragrances?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Beauty Talk
Forum Name: Perfumery
Forum Description: Aromas and scents - favs and finds
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=28216
Printed Date: April 26 2024 at 2:54pm

Topic: What Are Your All Time Fav Fragrances?
Posted By: Karen Shelton
Subject: What Are Your All Time Fav Fragrances?
Date Posted: June 09 2003 at 2:27am

Hi all,

Well as I said on another thread, I first was hooked on Shalimar because of the next door neighbor who always smelled so good.

From Shalimar I graduated to Opium. Such a complete switch. Then I dabbled with various Musk fragrances when Musk was so popular. My mom kept giving me Estee Lauder products and for awhile to use them up I used Youth Dew although I never really liked that on me personally.

I also kept getting White Shoulders as gifts which I had mixed emotions about. I liked Heaven Scent. Do you all remember that one? I dabbled in Vanilla scents for a while and had something like Vanilla Fields that was yummy.

Then I discovered Alfred Sung several years ago. I still wear that from time to time and I still get compliments. Too bizarre. It seems to really evoke a reaction w/ my natural chemicals.

I also currently wear Realm which is loaded with pheronomes (supposedly) and Dior (yummy).

I also like some of the Elizabeth Taylor fragrances although they do seem a little heavy.

Believe it or not, I still have an unopened bottle of Opium in my closet from about 5 years ago.

Please share your list of fav scents.

Best wishes,
Karen

-------------
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)

Replies:
Posted By: uzma
Date Posted: June 09 2003 at 6:49am
Exalting by Guerlain & (original) Poison by Christian Dior

Those smells contain huge memories for me. They are my signature scents when I am not perfumed with essential oils.

-------------
Uzi

Posted By: papillon_purple
Date Posted: June 09 2003 at 11:15am
Estee Lauder pleasures, Estee Lauder pleasures intense, and Ralph Lauren Romance are my favorite "classic" fragrances. For something hip, I like Clinique Happy and Ralph Lauren Ralph.

-------------

Posted By: Jennifer
Date Posted: June 09 2003 at 4:31pm
The first time I caught a wave of Amarige de Givenchy on a magazine card I was completely hooked. I also like J'adore by Givenchy.

-------------

Posted By: alp1990
Date Posted: June 09 2003 at 7:56pm
I love Angel by Thiery Mugler and also like Indecense by Givenchy. Love the Vanilla, Sandalwood, Chocolate scents!

-------------

Posted By: LiliBeach
Date Posted: June 09 2003 at 11:04pm
The only fragrance that gets my husbands gears spinning is 'Wild jasmine' from Avon. I was wearing it when he met me 21 years ago. Unfortunatly they do not make it anymore. Occasionally they carry it on a retro campaign but that is about every 3 years. I have found it on e-bay a few times.

-------------
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!

Posted By: Isla Q.
Date Posted: June 10 2003 at 2:28am
I just love Romance by Ralph Lauren and Jill Sanders' Sun is pretty good too!

-------------

Date Posted: June 10 2003 at 7:26am
Lili, It must be a man thing. My husband LOVES Imary by Avon. It's what I used to wear when we met and he said I always smelled "powdery" LOL...whatever that means.

I tried wearing it again a couple of years ago but couldnt' stand the smell. It smells like old closet to me now!
I also do Love Romance by RL. Very classy.

-------------

Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Date Posted: June 10 2003 at 7:42am
Lili & Alp,

Don't you think that perfumes and scents trigger memories and that is why men just love certain ones? I used to adore Old Spice because one of my first boyfriends wore it and I still love the aroma although many people think I am nuts. :-o But it does bring back fond memories.

Lili, does your hubby like any other Jasmine based perfumes? Have you tested any on him? That would be interesting to see.

Cora

Posted By: bluebee
Date Posted: June 10 2003 at 8:55am
I mostly wear Estee lauder Pleasures, it's not too heavy, my husband loves it-everybody loves it...my son says I smell fresh, the kids in his class used to say how good I always smelled.

I love Channel #5, my mom wore that. Memories.

Red & Georgio are good too, but haven't worn them in a long time, since I discovered Pleasures. Romance and Glamorous I borrow from my daughter once in awhile.

Speaking of Avon, when my husband and I met 27 years ago, my fragrance was Sweet Honesty. I used to get compliments from strangers on that one. Remember Tempo, Charisma, Field Flowers, Sonnet? Loves baby Soft? He didn't like that one.

-------------

Date Posted: June 10 2003 at 11:47am
Yes Cora, have to agree. I also forgot the Charlie Blue, My hubby loves that one.
LOL...so many memories.
My gosh Bluebees, I completely forgot about Sweet Honesty. Perfume and deodorant combo.

For me particularly, POISON and Paloma Picasso bring me memories from the 80's when I was in my teens aaaaaaaaaaaahhh
I've tried them again in the past...but too strong for me now.

I also forgot to mention Pleasures, love it. It's so fresh. I have a little one I keep in my purse and days like today that ran out of the house without spraying myself, got my little bottle handy.

Has anyone tried those sweet lotions? I've been tempted to buy the Burt's Bees Milk & Honey Lotion but haven't yet. I love
the sweet fragrances.

-------------

Posted By: whitney_brett
Date Posted: June 10 2003 at 10:13pm
Love's Baby Soft!! I used to wear that all the time...loved that baby powder scent. Is it still available? When i was younger i remember that Sunflowers was a big hit. Wasn't that Estee Lauder?

I too love Pleasures Intense...smells just like honeysuckle, i always get asked what scent i'm wearing when i have it on!

Posted By: Karen Shelton
Date Posted: June 11 2003 at 6:07am
Hi Whitney,

Oh wow...Love's Baby Soft. I just love that. I haven't seen that in awhile though so I am not sure it if it still around. Did you know that scientific evidence shows that the aroma of Honeysuckle is an appetite suppresant and triggers relaxed and happy thoughts in the human brain?

Scents are so fascinating. I just love them.

Thanks for all the great scent memories all. I am ready to do some serious perfume shopping. :-)

Best wishes,
Karen

-------------
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)

Posted By: Jennifer
Date Posted: June 11 2003 at 7:55am
Love's Baby Soft is still around, Karen! And it's exactly as I rememeber it in high school. Definitely a classic.

Posted By: SuperGrover
Date Posted: June 11 2003 at 10:41pm
Love's Baby Soft will never die. I had a nearly-full bottle for a LONG time. I think my mom finally threw it away. I bet that smelled good!

I like White Shoulders, but it's too old lady for me wear. I sample it when I pass it at the dept. store though. It reminds me of my Grandma, but I dunno why, cuz she wears Estee Lauder Beautiful.

I really don't wear perfume anymore. Until I found this Coconut Lime at Bath & Body Works last weekend!!! I am hooked on that. HOOKED! Addicted.

I used to wear Crabtree & Evelyn Vanilla, but it went sour after a year or less. Grrr. My ex-boyfriend loved it. He thought I smelled that way naturally! The first time he saw it on my dresser, he was so crestfallen. No one ever accused him of being bright.

-------------
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"

Date Posted: June 13 2003 at 3:24pm
LOL You are too funny Grover! I gotta agree about the White Shoulders, it reminds me of my Mother-in-Law, that's probably why. That's all she ever wears.

I haven't heard of the Crabtree & Evelyn Vanilla, is that the brand name? Where do you buy it? It sounds like something I would like. I love vanilla...

-------------

Date Posted: February 01 2005 at 12:30pm
I LOOOOVE Victoria Secret love spell I looove it, my sister got me some for Christmas!!!!

Posted By: cebnn
Date Posted: February 11 2005 at 11:22am
Ralph Lauren Romance, and Miracle by Lancome.

-------------
http://lilypie.com">
Fotki updated on 10/28 address in profile

Date Posted: March 21 2005 at 12:47am

My favorite is Sung by Alfred Sung.  I also love Opium.

Has anyone tried or been using the Jessica Simpson Dessert products?  What do you think of the fragrances?  I am have been thinking about trying them but have not really heard anything one way or the other.

If you are using the line, can you give a quick recap of what is best/worst of the products so I know where to start.

Posted By: cebnn
Date Posted: March 21 2005 at 9:06pm
I thought they all smelt like something a 13 year old girl would wear. I wasn't a fan. There is some at Walgreens, I'm not sure if its the same stuff at Sephoa, or a lower end version. You may like it though.

-------------
http://lilypie.com">
Fotki updated on 10/28 address in profile

Posted By: linda-bear
Date Posted: March 21 2005 at 9:48pm
victoria secret vary sexy, and paris hilton perfume. those are my favorites.

-------------

Posted By: amytmcg
Date Posted: March 25 2005 at 5:56pm

coco chanel mademoiselle, victoria secrets heavenly, and bobbi brown beach(summer) and for fun aquolina pink sugar

Posted By: BrownEyez2
Date Posted: March 29 2005 at 5:27pm

Liz Claiborne (original). This is my staple and I LOVE it and rarely stray! I've been wearing it for years and still receive compliments on it all the time!

-------------
~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~

Posted By: Jeda
Date Posted: March 31 2005 at 10:33am

I used to like Chanel No.5 and Coco - the european made ones not the ones with NYC on the bottom label.

I then moved to lavender water, and orange flower water which are available in the mexican section of my local walgreens or walmart.

Two years ago I really enjoyed using Bare Escentuals perfume (deep yellow/almost orangey), and now I use Origins Gloomaway - which smells a little like grapefruit and citrus.

Posted By: VeeDubGirl
Date Posted: March 31 2005 at 5:48pm
Back in High School I used to wear CK Eternity. Then I went to Hugo Women, and now I've been wearing Burberry Brit, but I think it's too heavy for springtime. I also wear J-Lo's Still. I also am a big fan of the Bath & Body work's sprays, my favs. are Moonlight Path and the new Cherry Blossom.  

Posted By: Proverbs3125
Date Posted: April 21 2005 at 2:07pm
I love Design by Sebastian....i think that is who makes it lol.  I have been wearing it since highschool.  I dont wear it often now..just when i go out.  I also love malibu musk and love spell.  My coworker used to smell like sweet tarts and i loved that smell, I could have sworn she said she used perry ellis, so i bought it...yeah i guess ill just enjoy the HER scent lol.  I used to love this one scent from avon called Trends...i wish they still made it.  oh and butterfly was great!

-------------
Strength and honor are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come. Proverbs 31:25 KJV

Posted By: poisongirl
Date Posted: April 30 2005 at 5:07pm
Light blue by Dolce Gabbana is my all time fav.LOVE IT!

Posted By: abeka24
Date Posted: May 01 2005 at 8:54am
Michael by Michael Kors is my fav, it's different than what everyone else my age wears, more grown up maybe.  But for everyday wear I love dream anglels heavenly.  but my all time fav was made by Victoria's secret.  Years ago, they used to make a scent called Tranquill Breezes.  It was part of the garden line.  I was told it was discontinued because it too closely resembled pear glace and most people prefered pear glace.

Posted By: sugaplum
Date Posted: May 04 2005 at 12:36pm

Mine is Victoria's Secret Passionate Kisses.

-------------
100% Natural
BC - 4/21/07
Love All Gods' Creatures

Posted By: VeeDubGirl
Date Posted: May 04 2005 at 8:40pm
Ok I have a new summertime fav. I usually hate Avon frangrances. I think that most of them smell cheap. However they just made a new one under their .Mark label called, Instant Vacation. It smells fabulous!! This frangrance is ideal for summer and it's only 15$. Check it out 

Posted By: Wild-Kitty
Date Posted: May 13 2005 at 1:39pm

red pearl but i cant find it any more and lapidus women

Posted By: eatgreenjello
Date Posted: May 15 2005 at 11:19am
I love Lancome Miracle, but I just starting wearing Escada Rockin Rio. 

-------------

**Hair type: 2a, which is wavy and fine.
**Color: Naturally dark brown, currently dyed reddish brown.
**Length: below shoulder length

Posted By: Cinnamon
Date Posted: June 01 2005 at 1:04pm

It used to be a discountined france called "Ruffles" by Christian Dior.

But my all time fav has to be Channel Number 5 - gotta love this.

-------------
http://www.TickerFactory.com/">

Transitioning since 5/15/05

Posted By: Jade30
Date Posted: July 11 2005 at 2:03am
RED :)

Posted By: trim2laff
Date Posted: July 11 2005 at 10:35pm
Eternity is my "classic" favorite and Ralph Lauren Blue is my "modern" favorite.  I also like Lolita Lempicka and L'eau D'Issey as well. 

Posted By: moonlessbraclet
Date Posted: August 03 2005 at 2:30pm
I love Burberry Tender, in the pink bottle. Also Angel from Thiery Muligury. Vera Wang is great too !

Posted By: Melrose
Date Posted: August 03 2005 at 9:16pm
I can't pick a favorite, I have a couple of perfumes I like:

Cool Water
Ralph Lauren Romance (the guys smells good too)
Estee Lauder Dazzling Silver (not Gold)

Most of the stores in the mall are good such as Abercrombie, Hollister (both smell alike) and American Eagle - AE Aura.  American Eagle's body sprays are good, I get them when they are on sale - good price for a great fragrance.  Everyone compliments me on how I smell.

Posted By: ammonia
Date Posted: August 05 2005 at 6:57am
pink by victoria secret and sinful by anchor blue... yummy!

Posted By: Delenn
Date Posted: August 24 2005 at 6:45pm
Chanel #5 is my top favorite.

Beyond that I go nuts for light citrus scents like Chic by Carolina Herrera or a squirt each of grapefruit + verbena from Jo Malone.

Posted By: sporty_chick
Date Posted: August 25 2005 at 1:55pm

My all time fav perfumes are:
J'adore by Christian Dior
True Star by Tommy Hilfigure
Very Irrestible by Givenchy
Pleasure by Estee Lauder
Romance by Ralph Lauren

*cheers*  

-------------
Much Luv
Your Canadian Buddy :)

Posted By: myfairlady
Date Posted: November 02 2005 at 6:39pm

My new favorite is Pink sugar. Along with Ralph, Pherose, Vice Versa, Very Irresistible, and Curious.

Posted By: Vilya
Date Posted: November 07 2005 at 11:03am

Aroma Fit Collection by Lancome!It's absolutely wonderful!!

Lacoste-Touch of pink is nice too.

Posted By: Celina
Date Posted: November 15 2005 at 12:22am
escada magnitism

Posted By: Alayney
Date Posted: December 21 2005 at 12:47am
I'm very picky -- not much appeals to me ... however, I like Ysatis by Givinchy, Opium, and Madamoiselle by Chanel. Heavenly!

Posted By: MsMocha
Date Posted: December 21 2005 at 11:30pm
I love Chanel No.5 so classy and elegant, Angel by Thierry Mugler fun, alluring and flirty, and a few other faves are Lancome Miracle, Euphoria, Issey Miyake, Gucci Envy Me, Gucci Rush & Burberry Touch.

-------------
http://public.fotki.com/SweetCocoa/ - http://public.fotki.com/SweetCocoa/

Posted By: Pascal
Date Posted: December 28 2005 at 10:52am

Fantasy - Britney Spears 

Allure Sensuelle - Chanel

Pleasures Intense- Estee Lauder

360 - Perry Ellis

Tommy Girl

Miricale - Lancome

-------------
"My mom always told me when I was young - " don't dye your hair it's like tatoos once you start you can never stop". And she was right". - Naomi Watts

Posted By: Cherryblsmgrl
Date Posted: December 31 2005 at 12:16pm
Angel
Pink Sugar
CK Scene (just got that one for Christmas)
Gucci Rush
Body by Victoria (my summer scent)

Posted By: Blondie1972
Date Posted: January 01 2006 at 10:59pm

My 'can't live without' fragrances are~

Stila Creme Bouquet

Benefit Maybe Baby

Guerlain Champs Elysee

Bobbi Brown Beach

Burberry Brit

(I love this thread too because it just reminded and/or introduced me to a ton of other frangrances that I want to try!)

Posted By: Cherryblsmgrl
Date Posted: January 02 2006 at 11:37am
Blondie, What does the Stila scent smell like?

Posted By: NDGthaDon
Date Posted: January 09 2006 at 10:48pm
i wear adidas colonge the girls love it.

-------------

Posted By: lilkeke918
Date Posted: January 09 2006 at 11:28pm
I were the fresh smell of ssoap OMG the ladies go crazy for that

-------------
Im an Ocean yall cats are just ponds

Posted By: Lady
Date Posted: January 18 2006 at 4:26pm
My all time fav is Prescriptives Calyx
I always get compliments .

-------------
It's all happening

Posted By: katay
Date Posted: February 03 2006 at 11:17am

Hi,

Well as a teen, I liked Jontue. But by age 22 I was into Eternity, and then Lancomes; Tresor.

But for about 10 years now, I sparingly use a body spray, usually by Calgoon, or the Healing Garden.

I so badly want to experience a new fragrance! Maybe JLO Glow, or Estee Lauders Pleasures? Not Sure, I'm not a mall rat, but I hear great things about fragrances at Victoria's Secret. Hmm.....

I'll have to make a visit over to Victoria's Secret, Plus my Fiance' Steve wants me to buy a sexy teddy, so it may be worth my while, with Valentines and our wedding on the 18th this month, anything goes, right? ;)

-------------
God Bless,...
Katie

Posted By: hannebash
Date Posted: February 09 2006 at 11:17am
I'm hooked on Mary Kay's Tribute. I get it on ebay. It is the only perfume that i have consistently loved for years.

Posted By: Kuroneko
Date Posted: February 11 2006 at 5:04am

I've just gotten into a new perfume Avon is coming out with, aptly named Surreal.  It smells purple. . . as in, it smells like what purple looks like O_o;; . . .  Wonder how they managed that?

Since I mostly like sweet and/or "food"y scents, it's hard for me to find perfumes I like.  Most of the time I could just live in kiddie perfumes or the scents like you get in bath shops that are like strawberry, vanilla, coconut, stuff like that ^_^ .

-------------
More awesome than a manatee!

Posted By: Renata22
Date Posted: February 14 2006 at 5:36pm

Cabotine de' Gres

White Shoulders

Kuroneko, your post reminds me of Dewey on Malcolm in the Middle where he says, "I can smell colors".

-------------
Hair type: who knows?
Length: 23 inches as of 3/10/06
MY HAIR IS OFFICIALLY BRA STRAP LENGTH!!
Goal: Waist Length, which is only 30 inches so
ADVISE ME ON HOW TO GET JUST 7 MORE INCHES OF GROWTH!

Posted By: myfairlady
Date Posted: March 11 2006 at 6:34pm

Incanto Dream

Posted By: sokie
Date Posted: April 01 2006 at 4:09pm
Cashmere Mist. I love it!

Posted By: jc427
Date Posted: April 23 2006 at 7:02pm

i haven't started wearing any fragrance til about a year ago...working in the fragrance section of a dept store doesn't really have too may advantages in this respect except u know when the new fragrances are out and can try them when the tester comes in... lol....

as for my favourite fragrances, the light one that i like to wear is carolina hererra 212.... recently, i've discovered my ULTIMATE favourite...  narcisso rodriguez for her.... LOVE IT!

JC

Posted By: PRNCEZZRAL
Date Posted: May 18 2006 at 1:40pm
ck obsession still love it!
gucci envy
guess the new one
demeter sex on the beach

-------------
http://public.fotki.com/prncezzral/

Posted By: x_Manda_x
Date Posted: June 17 2006 at 4:47am
I love Ralph by Ralph Lauren, thats been my fave for years now.
I also like Hugo Woman, I think its really nice.Thumbs Up

Posted By: Blondie1972
Date Posted: June 18 2006 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by Blondie1972 Blondie1972 wrote:

My 'can't live without' fragrances are~

Stila Creme Bouquet

Benefit Maybe Baby

Guerlain Champs Elysee

Bobbi Brown Beach

Burberry Brit

(I love this thread too because it just reminded and/or introduced me to a ton of other frangrances that I want to try!)

Sorry I took so long responding~ Embarrassed

Stila Creme Bouquet is so yummy smelling.  It is a great daytime scent because it is light.  I get at least a compliment a day when wearing it.  It is a fresh, clean scent~ a mixture of vanilla, pink lilac and lily~ although the vanilla is the most noticeable part of the scent.

Posted By: russiancat
Date Posted: June 26 2006 at 3:59pm
Climat by Lancome - original perfume in the little bottle - heavenly! Elegant, classic, chic!
Coco Mademuaselle by Chanel
Too bad can't use them more often - my boyfriend's allergic!

Posted By: Yolligirl
Date Posted: June 29 2006 at 4:42pm
Aqua Di Gio, I love it by Georgia Armani

-------------
Life is a journey, Enjoy the ride.

Posted By: SDOW
Date Posted: July 01 2006 at 10:40am
Currently loving Britney Spears, courious

Posted By: tanjuska
Date Posted: July 23 2006 at 1:29am
Number one is Pure by Jil Sander!  

-------------
http://www.topbeautycare.com - BEST BEAUTY AND FASHION FORUMS

Posted By: peter123
Date Posted: July 28 2006 at 10:06am

I like diesel, givenchy,  burberry

-------------
pr.

Posted By: Sharyg11
Date Posted: August 13 2006 at 10:14pm
Freedom by Tommy Hillfiger
Omnia by Bvlgari
Cool Water
Ralph Lauren Romance
Gucci Rush

And my all time favorite Ralph by Ralph Lauren.

Posted By: mojojojo
Date Posted: September 23 2006 at 5:55am
Gucci's Envy isn't my favorite fragrance, but I do get a lot of compliments when I wear it. It's best worn when you're feeling a little vampy with a side of fiesty.

-------------

Posted By: rr_84
Date Posted: October 04 2006 at 5:22pm
I jus lurrrrrve Carolina Herrera 212 sexy N Givenchy-Very Irresistable sensual at the mo... but others include... Ghost-deepnight, Christian Dior-pure poison, Anna Sui-dolly girl, Very Valentino, Lacoste-touch of pink, D&G-light blue and Gucci-envy!!! Big%20smile Lol.

-------------

Posted By: babyjprettyboy
Date Posted: October 04 2006 at 5:27pm
i wear curve wave for men its smells real good and its not to strong were it knocks u out a lot of people  like when i wear it

Posted By: Sharyg11
Date Posted: January 19 2007 at 4:08pm
Well, I just discovered Ralph Lauren Cool. I must be honest the only reason I used it was because I ran out of my regular (Ralph). I wasn't even that crazy about it when I first put it on, but after a few minutes, WOW, this stuff smelled great. I went out that day and everyone I came in contact with has to ask: what are you wearing? I had people that wanted to hold on to me when I hugged them hello. I think I'm switching. I never got that many compliments.

Another great one I just discovered is Hugo Boss Women. Just love it!!!

Posted By: LureMinerals
Date Posted: June 20 2007 at 1:32pm
I LOVE "Rapture" mmm and my sister is here and saying her fave is "Beyond Paradise"

Of course Vanilla Sugar is MY FAVORITEST scent ever!!!

-------------

Posted By: russiancat
Date Posted: June 20 2007 at 6:15pm
Girls, try Serpentine of Roberto Cavalli... Super sexy, seductive and rich

Posted By: SilkStrands
Date Posted: June 21 2007 at 10:37am
I love D&G - Light Blue....

jLo - Miami Glow

Escada - Sexy Graffiti (kinda smells like fruit punch but not TOO fruity)

GAP Scent - Torn Verbena (smells sooo good)

and Bath n Body works - Magnoila Blossom, White cherry blossom, and Pear Blossom are the BEST!

Posted By: LureMinerals
Date Posted: June 21 2007 at 11:13am
OMG I LOVE light blue too!!  Is the Gap scent a womans scent (torn verbena)? 
And love magnolia blossom too!!

-------------

Posted By: rr_84
Date Posted: July 28 2007 at 8:37am
 I've always loved Organza by Givenchy and Poison by Christian Dior..Lol they were my mums perfumes which i used when younger! I always wear Carolina Hererra's 212! especially 212 SEXY! Wink  I love perfumes that have notes of vanilla, musk, jasmine and sandalwood...ooh Very Irresistable by Givenchy is another fave! For evening wear i'm a big fan of Deep night by Ghost. In the summer I love Dolly girl by Anna sui because im a girlie girl lol, Island Kiss by Escada and  Serenity by Ghost! soooo Gorgeous!!Smile 

Posted By: MaryPoppins
Date Posted: August 03 2007 at 10:52am
I love Lacoste by Lacoste (obviously)
Romance by Ralph Lauren
Chance by Chanel
Into the Blue by Escada

And for everyday in the summer I'll spray some Victoria Secret Body Splash in Pear Glace!  Love it! 

Posted By: jamaicakid85
Date Posted: August 04 2007 at 10:35am
My favorite is Unforgivable by Sean John

-------------

Waves(2001-Present)

Posted By: Sleepy B
Date Posted: August 04 2007 at 10:49am
I'm lovin Burberry Touch, Dolce & Gabbana, and Marc Jacobs right now.

-------------

Posted By: Anomis
Date Posted: August 08 2007 at 8:12am
Dolche and Gabann Light Blue
Donna Karen New York

-------------

Posted By: goddess
Date Posted: August 15 2007 at 5:14am
Monsoon by Coty (discontinued)

Coco Mademoiselle

Any scent with frangipanni

Rose absolut

-------------
http://www.planet-goddess.combecomebeautiful.htm/%5dMy%20 - http://www.planet-goddess.combecomebeautiful.htm/ - My
Love coaching system, seduction secrets, pageant & celebrity beauty tips...

Date Posted: August 15 2007 at 10:12am

frangipanni,,,,is that a rose ...what is that?

-------------

Posted By: goddess
Date Posted: August 15 2007 at 7:19pm
Frangipanni is the pretty tropical yellow/white or pink/yellow flowers that the ladies of Hawaii  & other tropical places use - to make garlands and wear in their hair. I think they smell divine! Another name for them is 'Plumeria.'

-------------
http://www.planet-goddess.combecomebeautiful.htm/%5dMy%20 - http://www.planet-goddess.combecomebeautiful.htm/ - My
Love coaching system, seduction secrets, pageant & celebrity beauty tips...

Date Posted: August 15 2007 at 7:59pm
plumeria sounds more familiar

-------------

Posted By: LadyinDiamonds
Date Posted: November 13 2007 at 5:31am
allure by chanel.
glow by jennifer lopez.

Date Posted: November 13 2007 at 6:30am
I sorta let vera wang grow on me

-------------

Posted By: black2silver
Date Posted: December 30 2007 at 12:45pm
Loving Carolina Herrera by Carolina Herrera!

-------------
Your heart often knows things before your mind does.

Posted By: Briar Rose
Date Posted: January 03 2008 at 8:29am
My mum bought me the Christina Agulaira perfume for Christmas. It has a really beautiful bottle and comes in a lovely box, and has a really nice scent. I also like Nina because it comes in an apple-shaped bottle, Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker and Midnight Poison by Dior. But I love all perfumes really.

Posted By: dxgirly
Date Posted: February 13 2008 at 2:57pm
Oscar by Oscar De La Renta <3333

Posted By: PrincessLF
Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:40am
Wow, there's so many.  My all-time favorite perfumes are Tresomme' (sp), Cashmere Mist (Donna Karan), Prada, Obsession, Amerige Amerage'(sp), Insolence (my fav of the fav) just to name a few.

Posted By: lifelovebeauty
Date Posted: September 18 2008 at 11:38pm
My husband buys me "Very Sexy" by Victoria's Secret. It's a lovely, feminine fragrance that I never get sick of.

For him, I like Eddie Bauer Adventurer. He sprays some of his cologne on a T-shirt and leaves it for me to wear to sleep when he goes away on business... So nice. :)

-------------
~
Life Love Beauty

Posted By: Sophia1
Date Posted: September 27 2008 at 2:31pm
I have to agree with a lot of others here- Estee Lauder and Ralph Lauren rarely make a poor fragrance...I love most all their scents.

However, I must have champagne taste on a beer budget, because I've always loved Gucci, Versace and Prada perfumes....:-) Especially Crystal Noir by Versace.
Oh, and ANY of the Dior 'Poison' perfumes are great too.

They are a bit heavy and musky at times, but that's exactly what I like. They seem to have staying power.

There's already an abundance of light, citrusy and floral scents out there now- they're almost interchangable.

I like having a special fragrance for dinners out and special occasions.

I also liked Avon's Imari and classics like Shalimar and
Opium. I would also add Samsara buy Guerlain, I love that fragrance !!

Posted By: _Princess_
Date Posted: December 05 2008 at 12:18pm
I love "Navy" forget who makes it and "Organza" (sp)

-------------

Posted By: krystlegarrison
Date Posted: March 12 2009 at 4:28pm
Hands Down, my favorite is Escada Rocking Rio. It just smells amazing!

-------------
Krystle

Posted By: SiNfuL GirL
Date Posted: November 19 2009 at 3:08am
I dont like florals much but I love the pink ED Hardy for women smells sooo good and my favorit Floral is http://www.ultrafragrances.com/Lolita-Lempicka-by-Lolita-Lempicka-Perfume-for-Women-p-17295.html - Lolita Lempicka by Lolita Lempicka Perfume for Women
I dont know what it is but that stuff smells so good it use to be like $200 a bottle when it first came out now its way cheap. I also smelled one called KISS like the rock band in Dillards one day OMG amazing. Last but not least my last favorite is Sinful found at Anchor Blue in the malls. yummm

Posted By: cancankant
Date Posted: January 07 2010 at 3:30pm
One of my favorites has always been Opium. It was the first 'real' perfume I ever wore, at the ripe old age of about 10.

I also really like Exclamation for an everyday sort of scent. It's a cheapie, but it smells good!

Belara & Bella Belara by Mary Kay. Also Elige by Mary Kay.
Lollia Wish is to die for. I also like Angel by Theirry Mugler.

Posted By: black2silver
Date Posted: January 08 2010 at 5:15pm
I now like "Daisy" by Marc Jacobs.

-------------
Your heart often knows things before your mind does.

Posted By: shella78
Date Posted: June 26 2010 at 1:45am
Anais Anais from Cacharel would be my most favorite perfume. I would proudly say that Anais Anais perfectly describe who I am. I feel soft and romantic whenever I spray Anais Anais. I have other perfumes as well given by relatives but it does not appeal to my personality.  All my friends tells me that Anais Anais really suit me.

-------------

Posted By: leenaray
Date Posted: August 16 2010 at 5:14am
i love jdore my dior my all time fav

-------------

Print Page | Close Window