Print Page | Close Window

Bad Hair Day Mysteries.

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Book Reviews
Forum Description: Share your finds on hair, beauty, fashion & related manuscripts.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=28244
Printed Date: April 26 2024 at 7:15am

Topic: Bad Hair Day Mysteries.
Posted By: LiliBeach
Subject: Bad Hair Day Mysteries.
Date Posted: June 08 2003 at 8:31pm
Hi gang,

I am in the middle of reading a series of books called the Bad Hair Day Mysteries. They are written be Nancy J. Cohen. The stories are written about a hairstylist/owner called Marla Shore owner of the Cut-N-Dye Salon. She has a hobby of solving murders. It all began in the first novel named "Permed to Death" where an annoying client of hers is poisoned while Marla was giving her a perm. In order to clear her own name she went on a hunt to solve the case.
The following novels are "Hair Raiser", "Murdered by Manicure", then the one I am presently reading "Body Wave". She has a new one due out in December (which I have already pre-ordered) "Highlights to Heaven".

I have really enjoyed reading these because I can relate so well to her day to day life. She uses the knowledge she attains form her wide diverse clientele to help solve the crimes. We as hairstylist have the ability to research soooo many things from our clients.

I not only reccomend these series to my other hairstylist but to anyone who loves hair.

They are available through Amazon.com. I could not find them in a general bookstore like Barnes and Noble.

Enjoy!!!!

-------------
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!

Print Page | Close Window