Print Page | Close Window

The best NBA player

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Off Topics
Forum Name: Entertainment Talk
Forum Description: Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports & Related Talk. Keep it cool & keep it clean.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=32377
Printed Date: April 19 2024 at 11:55am

Topic: The best NBA player
Posted By: Rence119
Subject: The best NBA player
Date Posted: June 29 2005 at 2:01pm
I know its off the wave topic but i would like to know who people think is the best player

Replies:
Date Posted: June 29 2005 at 6:48pm
I think Kobe

Posted By: The Man
Date Posted: June 29 2005 at 9:33pm
Shaq nobody can stop him

Posted By: baller05
Date Posted: June 29 2005 at 9:36pm
what happen to dwayne wade and MVP tim duncan wow also ginoblii

Posted By: BrownEyez2
Date Posted: June 29 2005 at 9:40pm

Originally posted by The Man The Man wrote:

Shaq nobody can stop him

I agree!!!!

-------------
~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~

Date Posted: June 29 2005 at 9:40pm
they good too tim duncan is better than kobe

Date Posted: June 29 2005 at 9:57pm
tim is unselfish he passes the ball unlike kobe

Date Posted: June 30 2005 at 8:03am
tim is better than kobe....tim got FINALS MVP x 3 while kobe got 0

Date Posted: June 30 2005 at 11:26am
Hold up Kobe is just hated by many stopped by none. His numbers are very impressive unlike Duncan and Shaqs. Kobe 27.6ppg 6apg and 6rpg. Duncan 20.3ppg 11.1rpg and 2.7 apg how the hell is Tim a better passer than Kobe. 

Posted By: KingJames23
Date Posted: June 30 2005 at 1:23pm

Originally posted by The Man The Man wrote:

Shaq nobody can stop him

didint the pistons stop him no they stopped him twice this year and last year.

lebron is one of the best youngest basketball players right now the things he does is just crazy like the that time when he dunked over d-jones from the heat

-------------
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.

Date Posted: June 30 2005 at 1:39pm
Lebron is just to much hype i still think that Kobe is the best in the league. And he is one of the best clutch performers

Date Posted: June 30 2005 at 1:57pm
yeah sure he isnt nice he team didnt make the playoffs at least lebron team had a better record than they did, and plus he isnt to much hype everyone sees that he can put up numbers so what are you tallking about

-------------

Date Posted: June 30 2005 at 1:58pm
WOW WHAT IS THAT MAN GOT HIS BACK TURNED TO HIM NOW THAT IS A DUNK. i dont think kobe can do that

-------------

Date Posted: June 30 2005 at 2:08pm
rence119 it is good for you to think kobe is the best but he isnt but for you 2 say kobe is better than shaq thats crazy i dont even like shaq but i cant let someone disrespect him like that he is one of the most dominant forces in the nba he gets doubled teamed everytime he touches the ball kobe is not like that and lebron is starting to get doubled teamed everyime he touches the ball 2 so dont get me wrong kobe is nice but he was the reason they lost to the pistons last year shaq droped points every game except kobe he was struggling so hahaha shaq is good but i think lebron will be the best in years to come everyone will want him on there team.

-------------

Date Posted: July 01 2005 at 8:37am

Hold on King James can lebron do this

Date Posted: July 01 2005 at 9:52am
so what kobe did that to a team that wasnt even in the playoffs lebron did it to d-jones and his team was in the playoffs lebron dunk was better cause they showed it on like every news channel when it was time for the sports and it was on evry sports channel

-------------

Date Posted: July 01 2005 at 9:53am
plus all of lebron dunks be way better that the rapest kobe

-------------

Date Posted: July 01 2005 at 10:22am
Lebron that gorilla who said he looks up to Kobe. Kobe 3 rings Lebron none. Kobe been to the playoffs lebron not.

Date Posted: July 01 2005 at 10:23am
true dat

Date Posted: July 01 2005 at 10:26am
with shaq they went to the finals now look when hes gone they didn't make it

Date Posted: July 01 2005 at 11:05am

Wow 1 year but did Shaq go to the finals this year???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????

NO

Posted By: gotwaves740
Date Posted: July 01 2005 at 3:25pm
It's probably cuz the Lakers didn't have Phil Jackson and now they do and I will guarantee you that they make it past the first round of the playoffs next year.

-------------
Got them waves so serious, it make dudes delirious

Date Posted: July 01 2005 at 4:53pm
almost least they took 7 games

Posted By: Blazer15
Date Posted: July 01 2005 at 5:31pm
Where my dude NASH.

-------------
Holla at ya boy BK/QN finest. My waves is so lethal makes you sick to death.

Posted By: Lil t
Date Posted: July 01 2005 at 7:41pm
i think a.i is the best because on da real he got mad handles can shot nice and goes to the hole vicious and can pass whenever he wants

-------------

Date Posted: July 01 2005 at 7:43pm
tim duncan is a sissy and kobe is a ballhog everyone else on the pole is good but there are more good people

-------------

Date Posted: July 01 2005 at 7:45pm
SPURS SUCK

-------------

Date Posted: July 01 2005 at 8:19pm
goooooo heattttt

Date Posted: July 01 2005 at 9:40pm

The spurs do suck so does the heat and so does AI and so does Lebron and Shaq

Date Posted: July 01 2005 at 10:04pm
whatever man

Date Posted: July 01 2005 at 11:35pm
the spurs nor the heat suck

Date Posted: July 02 2005 at 6:33am
who won the champion ship SPURS who didnt make it to the finals HEAT so lil t check urself and rence i am done talking 2 u kobe suck if i  wasnt for shaq and phil jackson he wont have 3 rings and i bet he wont get 4

-------------

Posted By: blackwallstreet
Date Posted: July 02 2005 at 3:43pm
kobe bryant wit out second guesses. he is the best player in the league and an exact mirror image of michael jordan. you dont hear ai t-mac or anyone else bein compared to mj. by the way ai n t-mac, wen u gonna get rings for ya fingaz lol. ai gabage. i like t-mac tho.

-------------
THE BLACK WALLSTREET IZ COMIN'

Date Posted: July 02 2005 at 5:01pm
ur right about the comparisons to michael jordan cuz nobody else does get compared to mj but AI is not garbage at all.  did any of these other guys drop 60 points?  dont think so. AI did. lebron did drop 56 (even tho his team still lost) so i gotta give him his props.  t-mac and AI both have basically garbage teams and thats why they dont have as many rings as kobe.  i still think kobe is the best tho

-------------

Posted By: BrownEyez2
Date Posted: July 02 2005 at 8:46pm
Dudes, Kobe is a  P-U-N-K!!  simple and plain!!!  

-------------
~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 9:06am
iight who got rinngs.....AI..TMAC..or KOBE hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

rings matter dont want to hear BS bout points and other crap

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 11:15am

Remember last year when t-mac's team won 21games. Now everybody is saying t mac is better than Kobe. But Kobe's team won 34 games and kobe was injured for about 16 games so yall tell me who carries teams and who's better.

Posted By: JBoog
Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 11:33am
t-mac

-------------
Offical DreamTeam Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net

Any Questions My Email: prettyboyyung@inbox.com

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by Rence119 Rence119 wrote:

The spurs do suck so does the heat and so does AI and so does Lebron and Shaq

aleast the spurs made the playoffs and won did the lakers make it NO the heat doesnt suck did the lakers beat them during this season NO lebron doesnt suck his team and shaq team had way more wins than kobe's team so rence u should check ur self and watch what ur saying

-------------

Posted By: blackwallstreet
Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 2:04pm
i give my respect to ai. but kobe iz tha best now hands down. the only other that can come near is t-mac. also k.g. but remember how long it took him to get by the 1st round? honestly i think if kobe n t-mac werent around k.g. would be the best. he can handle good, moves up court like a point guard and can play both forwards and maybe a lil center. K.O.B.E=V.I.C.T.O.R.Y. and now that phil jack iz back it will be jus like the mj dayz so we will see if kobe can fill for mj. lamar odom or caron butler should play the roles of pippen. we'll jus see

-------------
THE BLACK WALLSTREET IZ COMIN'

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 2:13pm
King James u do not even no wut u r talking about do u even play ball

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 2:16pm
listen hear u took this to another level now dont u TRY to disrespect me i play ball so i suggest u shut up now its all good for u 2 say kobe is the best but i dont think that he is everyone has there best player so i feel lebron is the best but for u 2 say i dont play ball man wtf you just messed up

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 2:19pm
and i do know what i am talking about kobe wont win another ring again

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by Rence119 Rence119 wrote:

Remember last year when t-mac's team won 21games. Now everybody is saying t mac is better than Kobe. But Kobe's team won 34 games and kobe was injured for about 16 games so yall tell me who carries teams and who's better.

ok lets do the math 34-16=18 so for kobe 21 for t-mac who better you do the math

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 2:27pm
well if kobe doesnt get another ring he will come pretty close cuz he dont need shaq he just need phil jackson.  and the spurs are not winning again and i can guarantee u that.

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 2:28pm

Originally posted by KingJames23 KingJames23 wrote:

who won the champion ship SPURS who didnt make it to the finals HEAT so lil t check urself and rence i am done talking 2 u kobe suck if i  wasnt for shaq and phil jackson he wont have 3 rings and i bet he wont get 4

let's get this straight i don't say they suck because of a lack of skillz cause on da real they got game i say they suck because they are my least favorite team

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 2:32pm
[QUOTE=Lil t]

let's get this straight i don't say they suck because of a lack of skillz cause on da real they got game i say they suck because they are my least favorite team

lets get it right who cares if they are ur least favorite team cause i know i dont care all i care is that they won and lakers will never win again without shaq

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 2:35pm
now rence dont get me kobe may have a chance at being the best nba player but he showed this year that he is nothing without a good coach and shaq now look at james he hardly had any help or did he have a real good coch in paul silas but look he had more wins then kobe an that is all that matters this year kobe showed that without a big man like shaq and a coach like jackson he aint nothing

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 2:35pm

true dat

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 2:36pm
i agree wit u lil t cuz the spurs are so boring to watch thats why the tv rating for the NBA Finals went down.  and we'll see if lakers win without shaq.  jordan won without a big man, i think kobe can too

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 2:37pm
in fact, i was reading sports illustrated and this guy predicted that kobe would be 2006 MVP and i think he can be

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 2:41pm

james stats for this season

he averaged 27.2 points per game shooting it at 47%, with 7.2 assists per game

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 2:42pm
man shut up

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 2:43pm

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 2:46pm
yo thats the stupidest thing i heard since coming to this forum

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 2:52pm

o i am not donre yet

kobe stats

66 games, 43% shooting 6 assists per game, and 27.6 points per game

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 2:53pm
kobe jus averaged barley point 4 more points tha james but james shot a better percent than him and made more assist on him so  bo ha 2 you

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 2:54pm
now if you want we can keep on going cause thats how where do here in NY u dig

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 2:57pm
look man kobe is better than lebron period.  thats just it.  lebron may become better than kobe but he is not right now.  has lebron ever hit 12 3-pointers in a game? dont think so.  kobe has and thats the NBA record

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:02pm
so what that has nothing to do with it you think just because he hit 12 3 pointers that makes him better kobe never did whta lebron his doing now when he was lebron age so i suggets you go find urself in corner and worry about kobe and those sex cases

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:04pm
and to top it off where did u come from i dont care how much 3 pointers he made in a game all of the can kiss my behind u dig lebron will be th best he improved alot from last season did kobe no without shaq he is nothing and i dont care what none of you dudes sya no more 2 me lebron is the best youngest ball player of his age

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:04pm
stop hatin on kobe cuz some groupie decided to try and get some money off him cuz he's rich and black

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:05pm
best youngest not the best period

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:08pm
whos hating the people on this forum thinks he is the best but u and this forum is not the whole world so i dont know why i am wasting my time on u kobe is not the best period he does not get compared to jordan james does watch sports center when b-ball starts aagin all james need is 2 more superstars on his team and he is good to go

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:09pm
u and this forum doesnt have no say about kobe being the best PERIOD.

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:10pm
wtf r u talking about kobe has been compared to jordan his whole professional career and i only hear lebron being compared to magic johnson

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:13pm
DONT PLAY U ASS KOBE HAS NOT BEEN COMPARED TO NO MJ, MJ WOULD HAVE NEVER DONE WHAT HE DID, JAMES HAS NEVER BEEN COMPARED TO MAGIC JOHNSON HE HAS BEEN COMPARED TO JORDAN THE BEST NBA PLAYER OF ALL TIME, UR HEARING WRONG CLEAN UR EARS OUT AND READ MORE SPORTS ILLUSTRATED AND BE A FOOL AND LISTEN TO THEM SAY KOBE WILL BE MVP

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:15pm
why dont u comment on what i said huh just becuase u think kobe is the best doesnt mean that he is, just becuase i say james is the best doesnt mean that he is so the only way we can know is if the whole world votes and that will never happen

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:18pm
if i can remember when lakers won 3 straight who won mvp all 3 times shaq not kobe shaq made kobe now look at him now struggling for help like a poor man

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:18pm
exactly or maybe if the whole NBA votes cuz not everyone plays ball.  kobe has more rings, more appearances on the all-star team, and just more awards than lebron does.  this was only lebrons 2nd year so i really dont think someone can truthfully say he's better than kobe.  i think that only time will tell

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:19pm
go to the nba in nyc and find out who jersey sells the most and they will say lebron his sneakers sell more than kobes and he has taken over the commercials and all the deals that kobe once had

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:20pm
and lakers aint win that many games cuz they aint have phil jackson and this was kobe's first year without shaq or phil jackson so he had to adjust.  and now that shaq's not there, there isnt anyone to steal kobe's spotlight

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:22pm
who give a damn about awards james made the all star team for the first team in his second season as a ball player kobe never did that all i have to say is kobe wont get another ring cause they wont make it to th finals the best of the west are the suns an spurs and they cant beat neither of them

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:22pm
only reason lebron sells more jerseys and shoes is because of kobe's court case and thats not really his fault and plus lebron was so hyped by everyone why wouldnt he sell a lot

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:23pm
what spotlight please he wanted his own team but look he couldnt even get them to a winning record how ashame

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:24pm
yeah he was hyped but he produced everyone knew that kobe COULDNT DO IT WITHOUT SHAQ AND PHIL thats why no on cared about them and again no one cares about them now

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:25pm
well lebron's team didnt have a winning record either and i bet money the lakers will next year but cavs probably wont

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:26pm
i heard youll talking about t-mac yeah he was on a team that lost more games than they won with orlando but look he came to houston and maybe them get to the playoffs he scored what 62 points in game has kobe ever done that NO

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:27pm
are u stupid they went 42-40 thats a winning record

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:28pm
my bad on that one but they still aint make it to the playoffs

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:30pm

compared to lakers 34-48 wow 14 games under 500 with what u call "best nba player" i dont think so

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:32pm
look  man why u dissin everybody else because kobe is a ballhog and a criminal no matter how many times u try to hate on other poeples acheviements ain't nobodys felling for kobe gon change

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:33pm
so only reason they didnt make it was cause nets had wont that night and they was tied for the same record 42-40 but nets had won the seaon series between them so they didnt make at least they came close unlike the lakers they didnt come no where near close to making the playoffs how u let denver and memphis make the playoffs

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:33pm

king james u telling the truth and i got yo back shake dem haters off

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:35pm

thx lil t

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:38pm
look man i am seriously tired of arguing wit u cuz once the lakers have a big man they will make the playoffs for sure but the cavs prolly still won't 

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:40pm
look man go ask almost anybody that seriously watches th NBA and they'll tell u that that kobe is much better than lebron

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:40pm
u right about the lakers but wrong about the cavs

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:41pm
TALK WHAT U KNOW

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:42pm

listen u! the lakers big man is a rookie only 17 years old tell me who can he hold he cant hold tim duncan or garnett he CANT hold shaq he will get man handled

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:44pm

u got a good point

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:44pm
listen man i said once the lakers get a good i wasnt talkin about them making the playoffs with whatever garbage big man they have

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:46pm
the lakers should get elton brand or maybe even kevin garnett

-------------

if the cavs can get that free agent from the bucks they WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS or ray allen away from the sonics trust me they wil make the playoffs the esatern conference is soft they ony have about 3 good teams the heat, pistons and pacers cause ron artest is coming back next season, so tell me why they cant make it now look at the west wow the got nothing but good teams over there let me tell u 8 of them, spurs, sonics, timberwolves, kings, rockets, mavs, and the nuggets but i put money on this the warriors will make the playoffs next season

-------------

Originally posted by gotwaves740 gotwaves740 wrote:

look man i am seriously tired of arguing wit u cuz once the lakers have a big man they will make the playoffs for sure but the cavs prolly still won't 

i don't see the word good in there

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:48pm
what garnett will never go to the lakers or brand what happen starting to see they suck and there so called big man wont be able to hold any of those good centers in the nba

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:48pm
ur right about the warriors but if the cavs get ray allen like u said, the sonics won't make the playoffs and twolves might not make it either

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:51pm
yes they will with garnett he would never let his team go 2 years in a row missing the playoffs sonics is still a good team with or with out ray

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:52pm
i agree with u when u say that whatever big man the lakers have now wont hold any of the good big men in the west but if they can get a good one then they'll have a good chance in the playoffs

-------------

Date Posted: July 03 2005 at 3:52pm
true dat

-------------

Print Page | Close Window