Print Page | Close Window

Money Saving Tips

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Off Topics
Forum Name: Entertainment Talk
Forum Description: Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports & Related Talk. Keep it cool & keep it clean.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=34602
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 3:58am

Topic: Money Saving Tips
Posted By: fullxdiva
Subject: Money Saving Tips
Date Posted: August 24 2005 at 11:02pm

Purchasing hair products and hair tools can get expensive after awhile. If you add up $2.00 here and there it totals out to be expensive. I can easily spend $100 plus in one shot on hair products, so just thought I'd throw in some lil tips that I use to off set the cost.

Change Jar- I never spend my change, I keep a change jar and I throw all my loose change in it, before you know it, the change adds up and when you run low on funds. Cash the change in and whah lah, extra funds to buy hair products or whatever you might need.

I actually have one in each room that I empty my pockets, and when i think about it I dump them all into a big jug that I use to save all my change in.

It also works for $1.00 bills, you don't have to save all your one dollar bills, but put at least one dollar bill (or more) away a week, and watch how fast it starts to add.

Hair Drawer/Jar- I have a rolling cart that I use when I do someone's hair, when they pay me I don't put the money in my pocket, I put it in one of the drawers and leave it there. B/C I don't see it, sometimes I'll even forget it's there till I do someone else's hair. When I need extra funds, I use it, or I use it to buy more hair products.

If someone else has some tips they use please feel free share.

-------------
"Not Lucky Just Blessed"

Replies:
Posted By: gunnie71
Date Posted: January 18 2006 at 2:55am

I also save my coins...

Literally last year I cashed out over 80 bucks worth of change, so I bought much needed shoes, I walk alot! Seriously!

By the way Yesterday(Tuesday Jan 17th2006) I got 39 dollars and 52 cents from all my extra coins,....It helps...Thanks for the thread, and God Bless!

-------------
Katie ;)

Posted By: KingJames23
Date Posted: January 19 2006 at 3:05pm
get a bank account and put ur money in the savings

-------------
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.

Print Page | Close Window