Print Page | Close Window

What is your hair naturally like?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Journals & Polls & Related
Forum Name: Hair Polls
Forum Description: Create Your Own Hair & Beauty Related Polls
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=34704
Printed Date: April 23 2024 at 4:25am

Topic: What is your hair naturally like?
Posted By: Googly-Eyed-Mon
Subject: What is your hair naturally like?
Date Posted: August 27 2005 at 1:20pm

I was wondering which brand of hair products you use and what you think of the others so vote and if you want say why - if its not on there vote other and tell us what you use      

Thank You    

Replies:
Posted By: Alexia81189
Date Posted: August 29 2005 at 8:01pm

Aquage(shampoo) and Aveda(conditioner)

I have used frieda and pantene and those leave a waxy layer on my hair and if you use it for a long time the wax will way down the hair and prevent hair to hold a heat style. Yes it feels silky but thats the wax. rather have clean not so silky hair than waxy silky hair. just my opinion...

-------------
Life moves pretty fast. If you dont stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Posted By: Kuroneko
Date Posted: September 01 2005 at 3:47am

At the moment, I'm using Nizoral a couple of times a week, and some Te Tao shampoo along with an aloe conditioner (not sure of the brand. . . it's Mexican, and aloe is like the second or third ingredient) the other days.  Te Tao shampoos seem to have been discontinued, though, so my supply is finite :-( .  Too bad-- I liked those!  I'm still looking for something I'll like about as well, for when I totally run out.  I've tried things like Dove, Fructis, cheap VO5 and Suave, stuff like that, but nothing works that well yet.  Makes me almost wish I could afford salon-brand shampoos, since none of the cheap stuff is measuring up. . .

-------------
More awesome than a manatee!

Posted By: Porpoise
Date Posted: December 17 2005 at 1:57pm
I use Herbal Essences. I love it that it is lightweight, but still strong enough for my natural wavy/curly hair.

-------------
DANGER! I drive like you do.

Posted By: littledisturbed
Date Posted: January 03 2006 at 4:23am
erm, a handmade cosmetic shampoo thing from this shop called lush and gliss conditioner :)

-------------
random thought: do you think sheep shrink when it rains?

Posted By: katay
Date Posted: February 03 2006 at 3:53pm

Hi,

Currently I'm using "Moisture Maniac" from Bed Head Tigi

I use a Suave leave in spray conditioner only on my ends.

-------------
God Bless,...
Katie

Posted By: katay
Date Posted: February 15 2006 at 8:20am

Hi all!

Well, I'm all out of Bed Head Tigi Moisture Maniac Shampoo, so I realized(on the Style network,TV,cable) that for color treated hair that baby shampoo works great because it is gentle on your hair, plus it saves money!!!

I also sparinly use a leave in spray conditioner(Suave) on the ends of my hair.

;)

Thanks, Bye for now, ;)

-------------
God Bless,...
Katie

Posted By: Lisa9232
Date Posted: February 20 2006 at 11:29am

Hi,

I usally use Pantene Pro-V, but I had a hard time picking between two cause I use Pantene and Head 'n' Shoulders too!!!!!

-------------
Without God all things are impossible!But with God all things are possible! ~~~Lisa9232~~~

Posted By: scorpiochick
Date Posted: September 24 2006 at 9:46am
My choice is a toss up between Pantene pro-v and Herbal Essences. Both work really good so i just switch them up every few days.

Posted By: xBritxBratx93x
Date Posted: March 08 2007 at 1:18am
i use Aussie and pretty darn proud too

Print Page | Close Window