Forum Name: Celebrity Hair Talk
Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=35352
Printed Date: April 15 2024 at 11:20pm

Topic: Lindsay Lohan
Posted By: Hairdude02
Subject: Lindsay Lohan
Date Posted: September 14 2005 at 9:34pm

It looks like Lindsay Lohan, in a possible effort to regain her red hair, has cut off a good portion of her blonde locks into a long bob style, very similar to Nicole Richie's bob haircut from a few months back. Personally, I like the new do.

For those who are interested, there are a few photos on wireimage: http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=CLB&str=2627&styp=clbi&nm=Lindsay+Lohan&nbc1=1 - http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=CLB&s tr=2627&styp=clbi&nm=Lindsay+Lohan&nbc1=1

Replies:
Posted By: nooneatall
Date Posted: September 14 2005 at 10:14pm
ewww... gross. But I mean that in the nicest way possible.

-------------
...and that's all I have to say about that.

Posted By: DarkHelmet
Date Posted: September 14 2005 at 11:15pm

I think it looks nice.

If it was red  and that length it would be even better. I like the long side bangs though.

The date posted there on Wire Image has Sept 14th with her new haircut. The last set of pics was from the 12th and shows her with long wavy blonde hair. So either she cut it in the past two days or I wonder if perhaps she took extensions out??

Posted By: ssjockey
Date Posted: September 15 2005 at 1:07am
This is her best look.  She finally looks like a young woman, not the standard issue Brittney Spears wannabe...the cut makes her look like she is in her early 20s, as opposed to looking like she is 16 trying too hard to look older.

Posted By: Kuroneko
Date Posted: September 15 2005 at 1:32am

I feel like offering her a clippie just to get it out of her eyes. . .  However, it is a good move posing next to Gwyneth, whose arms look actually punier than Lindsay's.  Makes her look a much more normal size.  Has she actually put on a little weight, as well, or is it just an optical illusion?

-------------
More awesome than a manatee!

Posted By: nikki1701
Date Posted: September 15 2005 at 3:17am
I think it's much better. But I agree and think it would look nicer red. Her long ratty blonde locks looked awful!!

But although it's nice, have we not seen this before................................nicole richie?????

-------------
Nikki :)

Posted By: Vicky
Date Posted: September 15 2005 at 4:28am
What has she done now? Not only did she color her signature red color blonde. She has now cut of her long looks (also a signature mark) into a bob. Now she is just like everyone else.
But i dont think it looks to bad..

Posted By: fatmoogas
Date Posted: September 15 2005 at 6:00am
Looks a bit like Ashlee Simpson now (hehehe)

Posted By: Mike46019
Date Posted: September 15 2005 at 7:44am
Maybe big time damage from the coloring and well cut the it off and start new?

-------------
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.

Posted By: Curlyfan
Date Posted: September 15 2005 at 8:35am
Are you sure this isn't Mena Suvari? I mean, REALLY SURE?

I'm kidding. I know it's her. The caption says so. But it's astonishing
how this cut instantly renders her unrecognizable and looking like
absolutely everyone else at the same time. This is an improvement? I
agree with Mike, mabye just cut it off and start anew (and red!).

By the way, that stylist should lose her tip for forgetting the bangs
section.

-------------
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!

Date Posted: September 15 2005 at 11:06am

It's not bad and, as it looks very thick, she could easily just let it grow--and it would soon be back to the previous style (if not color). Hated that stringy, straw hair, look.

Posted By: Bambilee
Date Posted: September 15 2005 at 12:17pm
Cute I like it. I should do that to my hair. She looks grown up , and I think that's what she's trying for.
I love it!

-------------
~* Bambi Lee *~

Posted By: Hal
Date Posted: September 15 2005 at 2:18pm

The best I've ever seen her... Far better than the stringy mess she has had the past year or so... that being said the last couple sets of wireimage photos... when she actually did something with her hair, looks great long too.  As for the color, her natural color might be great but its been so long since I've seen it... I'm clueless to what it could actually be.

Posted By: Kramer
Date Posted: September 15 2005 at 2:33pm

I thought I'd hate it, but I love it. She's adorable, at least when her hair people have time to work on her. I guess I haven't been that hot on Lindsay since I found out she was a smoker. She also sings like crap.

Fatmoo, do you subscribe to WireImage? If so, on behalf of the group, I want to thank you for sharing. Do they allow that? If not, Hal might turn you in. hehehe

Posted By: Ononotdon
Date Posted: September 15 2005 at 4:01pm
She looks like a washed up Kim Catrall, a major improvement for her.  Don't stop until you make it to Susan Anton, Lindsay, don't stop until you make it to Susan Anton. 

-------------

Posted By: loveshorthair
Date Posted: September 15 2005 at 5:22pm
Much, Much better but the color has to go.  It also is driving me crazy (in a bad way) having hair in the eyes (face) but with that said, I think she looks pretty good.  Never thought she was very attractive but now I'm re-thinking my position.

Posted By: tony9999
Date Posted: September 15 2005 at 8:31pm
I think that's the best I've ever seen her look.

-------------
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!

Posted By: lovebobs
Date Posted: September 15 2005 at 10:52pm
she is very ugly and has gross hair  FACE IT

-------------
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!

Posted By: Callalily
Date Posted: September 16 2005 at 2:37am

HATE IT!!!!

The cut and the color has to go!!!!!!!!!

and so do the bones.....EAT GIRL, EAT!!!!

-------------

Posted By: divinediva
Date Posted: September 16 2005 at 6:57am

OK....i used to love Lohan, she was a curvy, fiery, pale and interesting redhead like myself....then she got all skeletal and yellow haired...not to mention the tango tan.  My advice 2 lindsay:

1-Eat

2-Visit the salon and have a qualified colourist sort your hair back to red

3-Be pale and interesting as apossed to orange and neon

-------------
It doesn't have to be natural to be fabulous!!!/

Posted By: Bob
Date Posted: September 16 2005 at 8:17am
Shocking pink, thats too funny

Date Posted: September 16 2005 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by ShockinPinkPetals ShockinPinkPetals wrote:

OK....i used to love Lohan, she was a curvy, fiery, pale and interesting redhead like myself....then she got all skeletal and yellow haired...not to mention the tango tan.  My advice 2 lindsay:

1-Eat

Put it this way, Shockin, your hair is way better looking than thin mint. Less competition for you!

Lindsay sure is a long way from these looks, isn't she?

The bottom line: While I liked the shorter hair at first, it looks like crap compared to her previous styles.

Posted By: ChelseaB
Date Posted: September 16 2005 at 6:45pm
Omg I thought it was Courtney Love when I looked at the pics....I have never liked Lindsey Lohan, the only thing I ever liked about her was her red hair. I never thought she was pretty at all. I read somewhere (Cosmogirl maybe?) that she was going back to her red hair...hope it is true.

-------------
Chelsea~*
www.myspace.com/chelsea_nicole_boyd
Hair Type: 1a/1b-N-ii

Posted By: Katie C Lover
Date Posted: September 16 2005 at 10:37pm
Just something about her hair looks wiggish!!!

Posted By: Ononotdon
Date Posted: September 17 2005 at 3:19am
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

1-Eat

Put it this way, Shockin, your hair is way better looking than thin mint. Less competition for you!

The bottom line: While I liked the shorter hair at first, it looks like crap compared to her previous styles.

I like the Lindsay on the left.  I'd never seen that Lindsay until now.  Is that Lindsay gone for good?  OK, if she had that color, and got a short, nay, ultra short, pixie, then I would not miss that Lindsay.  I would welcome Lindsay back. 

-------------

Posted By: rardman
Date Posted: September 17 2005 at 8:12am
The above pic, in the center, is her at her absolute best, imho. Better long, better darker, period.

Date Posted: September 17 2005 at 12:30pm
I still like the short look, it's cute. I dunno why  no body likes it, and she IS getting more meat on her bones lately. She's starting to look healther.
I think they lied about her weight, she is not 112 lbs. That's way to heavy for what she looks like. Unless most of the weight is in her boobs, though she lost those when she got skinny.
Anyways, I like it... she got rid of the extentions. Like paris did, she actually looks half decent too

-------------
~* Bambi Lee *~

Date Posted: September 18 2005 at 6:15am
Problem is, that's not the way she got famous and people expect her to keep to that look. Whether she actually should or not is a different question...Personally, I'm not sure why reds want to be blondes, blondes want to be brunettes and brunettes want to be platinum. Life is a mystery!

Date Posted: September 18 2005 at 4:09pm
There are some new pics of her on getty from today.. Looks like she's trying another look clothswise aswell.. 

Date Posted: September 18 2005 at 4:14pm

Swell.

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=55707731&cdi=0 - http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.a spx?iid=55707731&cdi=0

Date Posted: September 18 2005 at 9:59pm
Seems like a wannabe.

Posted By: mandabear324
Date Posted: September 19 2005 at 8:47am
She needs to make up her mind for REAL!

Date Posted: September 19 2005 at 2:26pm
I thought the last updated picture from getty was a huge improvment if you compare with the spotted animal looking dress she had on not long ago..

Date Posted: September 19 2005 at 9:41pm
Anything might be an improvement on that.

Date Posted: September 20 2005 at 10:28am

Swell.

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=55707731&cdi=0 - http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.a spx?iid=55707731&cdi=0

What is this Twiggy? Flash back to the 60-70's? What?
There is a reason things go outta style... :P

-------------
~* Bambi Lee *~

Posted By: AngelDream
Date Posted: September 21 2005 at 9:55am
She seems yo have colored her hair a bit darker.

Or it's the lights.

Date Posted: September 21 2005 at 10:13am

Date Posted: September 21 2005 at 10:17am
Experimentation?

Date Posted: September 21 2005 at 10:36am

Originally posted by mandabear324 mandabear324 wrote:

She needs to make up her mind for REAL!

I don't know.  I kind of like it, she in only what? 18?  She should be entitled to experiment with different looks.  She is young, her hair can always "grow" back!

Date Posted: September 21 2005 at 11:46am

I looked at this and thought she was back to red. I was ready to praise the person who predicted it. Thanks for straightening me out.

javascript open_window'PopupDoc.asp?doctyp=login','login','scrollbars=no,menubar=no,width=300,height=200'">

Date Posted: September 25 2005 at 1:15pm
She has extensions again.

Date Posted: September 30 2005 at 11:03am

Originally posted by AngelDream AngelDream wrote:

She has extensions again.

Her hair was never cut. It was another "faux bob", which I must say was incredibly convincing. Her stylist said that he braided her own hair up, threw in extensions on top, and then cut that into the bob we were all commenting on.

Hated the look, but kudo's for fooling almost everybody!

Date Posted: September 30 2005 at 12:03pm

Well, if that's real hair, it doesn't look like it's very high quality. Seems like pieces of string dangling down.

Date Posted: September 30 2005 at 3:30pm

Totally "Barbied" out on the set of her new music video, Sept.29/30'th...

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====140497&nbc1=1 - http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====14 0497&nbc1=1

Date Posted: September 30 2005 at 9:19pm
Wow...she really is a barbie girl there.

Date Posted: October 05 2005 at 11:59am

So this is what she really looks like? (The photo is from People Magazine's web site today, detailing a story about a car accident involving Ms. Lohan.)

Lindsay Lohan

Date Posted: October 05 2005 at 1:02pm
Not bad. But not good either.

Posted By: Mike46019
Date Posted: October 05 2005 at 1:27pm
RED where is the red? We want Red We want Red. LOL sorry I just like her as red head.

-------------
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.

Posted By: nooneatall
Date Posted: October 05 2005 at 7:07pm
So, Mike...what EXACTLY are you trying to say?

-------------
...and that's all I have to say about that.

Date Posted: October 05 2005 at 8:51pm
Oh that's not too bad. at all. I like it.

-------------
~* Bambi Lee *~

Posted By: ChelseaB
Date Posted: October 05 2005 at 9:23pm

So this is what she really looks like? (The photo is from People Magazine's web site today, detailing a story about a car accident involving Ms. Lohan.)

Lindsay Lohan

I like the color and cut, it isn't so peroxide. I do like the red best of all though. I also love how "normal" she looks in this picture. She actually has her freckles and doesnt look like she is made out of plastc (which  20% of her is). She should go with the natural look more often.

-------------
Chelsea~*
www.myspace.com/chelsea_nicole_boyd
Hair Type: 1a/1b-N-ii

Posted By: Tinkerbelle
Date Posted: October 05 2005 at 11:09pm

1-Eat

I love the middle.  I am all about rich color...and I think the red suits her.  She looks great.  I dont think she is meant to be a blonde, know what I mean?

-------------

Posted By: Kuroneko
Date Posted: October 06 2005 at 5:03am

I like the face from the news story-- she looks more like a human being, and her face is showing more intensity and expression than her usual "movie star" face.

-------------
More awesome than a manatee!

Posted By: Bob S
Date Posted: October 06 2005 at 2:42pm
It was definitely cut, and she has extensions now. The cut was awful, IMO, and the blonde does not flatter her like red. Simply a pointless cut which looked the same but lost much magnificent length. Blessings, Bob

Date Posted: October 06 2005 at 2:55pm

Agreed, Bob.

Date Posted: October 06 2005 at 3:00pm

Originally posted by Bob S Bob S wrote:

It was definitely cut, and she has extensions now. The cut was awful, IMO, and the blonde does not flatter her like red. Simply a pointless cut which looked the same but lost much magnificent length. Blessings, Bob

Actually, as I mentioned earlier, it wasn't ever cut. There never was a cut to "bob" length. I have now read two accounts with her stylist(Orbie) who detailed very specifically how he achieved the "faux bob" for her.

That being said, I'm sure she is wearing extensions at the present, but I'm equally sure none of us have ever seen her in a pic where she wasn't!

Date Posted: October 06 2005 at 3:25pm
Maybe "Mean Girls"?

Date Posted: October 06 2005 at 6:10pm

Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

Maybe "Mean Girls"?

Perhaps Fatmoogas, that is actually possible. Since then, I find it doubtful we've ever seen her totally unenhanced(and I am of course referring directlly to matters of hair).

Date Posted: October 06 2005 at 6:52pm
Parent Trap.  I'm sure it was her hair in Parent Trap.

Posted By: Kathryn
Date Posted: June 14 2017 at 7:58pm
She is in the second season of "Sick Note" on BBC
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-40258909" rel="nofollow - http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-40258909
Rupert Grint, Lindsay Lohan and Nick Frost

Posted By: Bob
Date Posted: June 14 2017 at 8:10pm
Not bad if it's real!

Date Posted: June 14 2017 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by Bob Bob wrote:

Not bad if it's real!

Ditto

Posted By: orangenoise
Date Posted: June 16 2017 at 11:12pm
Have to agree

Date Posted: June 17 2017 at 2:18am
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4612660/Lindsay-Lohan-unrecognisable-debuts-bob-haircut.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4612660/Lindsay-Lohan-unrecognisable-debuts-bob-haircut.html

Date Posted: June 17 2017 at 2:19am
http://www.instyle.com/hair/celebrity-hairstyles/lindsay-lohan-lob" rel="nofollow - http://www.instyle.com/hair/celebrity-hairstyles/lindsay-lohan-lob

Posted By: Klaatu48
Date Posted: June 17 2017 at 8:30am
Originally posted by Kathryn Kathryn wrote:

http://www.instyle.com/hair/celebrity-hairstyles/lindsay-lohan-lob" rel="nofollow - http://www.instyle.com/hair/celebrity-hairstyles/lindsay-lohan-lob

Thanks god a website finally acknowledged a new 'cut' might be a wig.

Date Posted: June 17 2017 at 2:54pm
Wig.

-------------
jug jug to dirty ears

Posted By: natasha
Date Posted: June 17 2017 at 7:00pm
Wig. And a cheap one. No doubt about it.

Date Posted: June 21 2017 at 4:19am
Latest instagram seems to confirm the wig.

http://www.instagram.com/p/BVdJ1-2ghqp/?taken-by=lindsaylohan&hl=en" rel="nofollow - http://www.instagram.com/p/BVdJ1-2ghqp/?taken-by=lindsaylohan&hl=en

Date Posted: June 21 2017 at 9:47am
How do we know her Instagram look isn't a wig too?

-------------
Who has more fun than people?

Date Posted: June 21 2017 at 10:35am
Touche, good sir. I always assume she has a head full of extensions. That is why I hoped the asymmetrical bob was a trim after the extensions had come out.

Posted By: P-nut gallery
Date Posted: June 21 2017 at 12:23pm
bummer

Date Posted: June 28 2017 at 8:12pm
She has a new video up from the set of "Sick Note." The wig looks good. Too bad she didn't go for the cut.

http://www.instagram.com/lindsaylohan/?hl=en" rel="nofollow - http://www.instagram.com/lindsaylohan/?hl=en

Date Posted: January 03 2018 at 5:14am
Back to Blonde.

http://www.instagram.com/lindsaylohan/?hl=en" rel="nofollow - http://www.instagram.com/lindsaylohan/?hl=en
http://www.wireimage.com/search/#events?q=Lindsay%20lohan&s=1" rel="nofollow - http://www.wireimage.com/search/#events?q=Lindsay%20lohan&s=1

Date Posted: January 03 2018 at 5:20am
Oh Lindsay, red is your color

Posted By: Klaatu48
Date Posted: January 03 2018 at 7:00am
Seconded.

Posted By: P-nut gallery
Date Posted: January 03 2018 at 9:32am
thirded?

Print Page | Close Window