Forum Name: Men's 360 Waves - Part II
Forum Description: About 360 Waves
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=36464
Printed Date: May 10 2024 at 8:00am

Topic: let me tell you
Posted By: #1spinna
Subject: let me tell you
Date Posted: October 18 2005 at 4:39pm
man this new barber at my barber shop jack up my head. imma post pics tommorrow(sp). he cut my hair too low and it not even. people in my school said it dont look too bad but i do. the middle has a bald spot in the middle and my sworl is showing. every other barber i go to can cut my swirl right but this tough guy cant. anyway when i post my pic tell me what u think. when my hair grows back ill take more pics.

-------------
waves so deep.....my brush VIBRATE

Replies:
Posted By: Proline
Date Posted: October 18 2005 at 4:45pm
das y i dont go to barbers!! if u see a barber that cut ur hai nice and eve stick with him instead of switchin round das y i let my mom cut my hair cuz she can cut or i do it sometimes(i cant trust these crazy barbers around here)

-------------
<º))))><.·´¯`·.Th€rè Äîñ Ñø §ècrét Jû§t (3rû§h¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

Posted By: sjay
Date Posted: October 18 2005 at 5:43pm

try to find a regular barber to go to everytime. or learn to cut ur own hair. that way, if you mess up, its on you. you cant always rely on that person to be able to cut ur hair when you need it. plus its a big money saver. add up $12 every 2 weeks for a year. thats money in ur pocket.

-------------

Posted By: chub120
Date Posted: October 18 2005 at 8:50pm
i got the best barber in dade-county

-------------
I went from old school Chevy's to drop top porches
You couldn't walk a mile off in my Air Forces
And you ain't seen what I've seen
I can get a 100,000 in these Sean John jeans

Posted By: #1spinna
Date Posted: October 19 2005 at 9:35am

well it aint that bad. i didnt look very well.
look in the middle of my head. he put a big bald spot up there. nex time i might just cut my hair. me being an artist might help.

-------------
waves so deep.....my brush VIBRATE

Posted By: BIGGMike
Date Posted: October 19 2005 at 10:28am
Originally posted by sjay sjay wrote:

try to find a regular barber to go to everytime. or learn to cut ur own hair. that way, if you mess up, its on you. you cant always rely on that person to be able to cut ur hair when you need it. plus its a big money saver. add up $12 every 2 weeks for a year. thats money in ur pocket.

True very true!

#1 Spinna, you will see that a lot of guys on this site have learn to cut their own hair. Do a search on Hair Cut or Clippers and you can read some of the conversations about hair cuts. I been cutting my own hair for about 20 years now.

-------------
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!

Posted By: Proline
Date Posted: October 19 2005 at 3:39pm
yo BIGGMike how old r u??

-------------
<º))))><.·´¯`·.Th€rè Äîñ Ñø §ècrét Jû§t (3rû§h¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

Posted By: BIGGMike
Date Posted: October 20 2005 at 11:33am

33 and proud! I'm not a youngster at all. I been through alot too.  I guess you can say I'm a OG from the late 60's early 70's.

Generation X  4show.

-------------
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!

Posted By: KingJames23
Date Posted: October 20 2005 at 1:46pm
Generation X  good one mike

-------------
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.

Print Page | Close Window