Print Page | Close Window

Malcom X Said it Best.........

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Off Topics
Forum Name: Entertainment Talk
Forum Description: Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports & Related Talk. Keep it cool & keep it clean.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=37241
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 10:16am

Topic: Malcom X Said it Best.........
Posted By: BIGGMike
Subject: Malcom X Said it Best.........
Date Posted: November 15 2005 at 10:25am

X

"The destruction of a People is by their own ignorance. Everytime one of the Negroe civil rights leaders speak of freedom, one of our own attack him, trying to discredit him before the world. It's a Crab mentality.  I know that because of the truth I speak, I will be subject to attacks. Attacks not just by the oppressors of the truth but by my own people who are also subject to oppression. It is ignorance, it is self hatred. I feel the sorriest for them because they have no home. I have a home a wife, children, dreams, and a mission. What do they have, but self hatred".                                             

"I'm Still Here, and I'm still strong"!

"There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time".

"Time is on the side of the oppressed today, it's against the oppressor. Truth is on the side of the oppressed today, it's against the oppressor. You don't need anything else". Malcolm X Speaks, 1965

"Anything I do today, I regard as urgent. No man is given but so much time to accomplish whatever is his life's work. My life in particular never has stayed fixed in one position very long. I am only facing the facts when I know that any moment of any day, or any night, could bring my death".

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery". Malcolm X Speaks, 1965

"Power never takes a back step - only in the face of more power". Malcolm X Speaks, 1965

"The future belongs to those who prepare for it today".

"You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it".

"You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom"

-------------
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!

Replies:
Date Posted: November 15 2005 at 10:27am

-------------
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!

Posted By: ~SMS~
Date Posted: November 15 2005 at 4:35pm

Date Posted: November 15 2005 at 4:49pm

You like that?

It's affirming and precise.

Trying to put God's child in a box and putting a lable on them is not good, not now, not ever.

-------------

Posted By: THECHOSEN1
Date Posted: November 15 2005 at 6:03pm
good info i like the qoutes hhhhhhhhhmmmmmm

-------------
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

Posted By: brush-dem-naps
Date Posted: November 15 2005 at 11:29pm
malcom x was the BROTHA! i got like 4 airbrushed shirts of him

-------------

*Grab Tha Brush And Lets Spin*

Date Posted: November 17 2005 at 4:17pm

Have you read his autobiograpy By Alex Halley (Creater of the Movie "Roots") and co-author Attallah Shabazz.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0345350685/ref=nosim/featuredbooks-20?SubscriptionId=09FVDRT8TEJ64C2A7Y02">   Consumer Summary:  I read this book for the first time a 15 years ago and I have to say that it was one of the best reads I have ever had. Watching Malcom's strugle from being a poor Black Child removed from his family and placed in foster homes, to Street Hustler, to convict, to a religious man, to a racist, then into a human being that was honest enough to admit that his views had been wrong, is amazing. Malcom's story of realizing what his true religion was in the Brotherhood of man, and his intesity in helping Afro Amercians gain a new vision in personal pride is exceptional. Malcom should be a hero to everyone, not just Afro Americans.

I found his story particularly enlightening in relating it to my own personal experiences from being a white teenager that was bused in the 1970's. Coming from a racist background in Ohio, after being bused I realized that people were people and that color means nothing in the greater reality. I think that "The Autobiograpy of Malcom X" is unique in detailing this in an important man's strugle with his life and beliefs.

-------------

Date Posted: November 17 2005 at 10:02pm
The following is the contents of a letter placed on the bed of a young Afro-American incarcerated in the Chicago city jail . Please take 3 minutes of your time to reflect upon the severity of this statement....

The KU KLUX KLAN would like to take this time to salute and congratulate all gang bangers for the slaughter of over 4,000 black people since 1975 . You are doing a marvelous job . Keep killing each other for nothing . The streets are still not yours nigger.....it is ours .
You are killing each other for our property . You are killing what could be future black doctors , lawyers , and businessmen that we won't have to compete with . And the good thing about it is that you are killing the youth . So we won't have to worry about niggers in generations to come . We would further like to thank all the judges who have over sentence those niggers to prison.

We are winning . Pretty soon , we will be able to go back to raping your women because all the men will be gone .

So you gang bangers...Keep up the good work . We love to read about drive-by shootings. We love to hear how many niggers get killed over the weekends . We can tolerate the niggers jungle fever (for now)... because that further breaks down the race .

To all gang bangers across the world : we don't love you niggers , but we can appreciate you gang bangers . You are doing a wonderful job in eliminating the black race . Without the men...your women cannot reproduce...Unless of course , we do it for them . Then we will have successfully eliminated a race thanks to your help and commitment to killing each other .

If most of you nigger gang bangers cannot read this letter , it is ok . Go pull a trigger and kill a nigger .

Thank you .

-------------

Date Posted: November 18 2005 at 11:38am

Originally posted by brush-dem-naps brush-dem-naps wrote:

The following is the contents of a letter placed on the bed of a young Afro-American incarcerated in the Chicago city jail . Please take 3 minutes of your time to reflect upon the severity of this statement....

The KU KLUX KLAN would like to take this time to salute and congratulate all gang bangers for the slaughter of over 4,000 black people since 1975 .

We are winning . Pretty soon , we will be able to go back to raping your women because all the men will be gone.

Thank you .

My cousin is serving 3 life sentences right now for triple murder. We grew up like brothers. He had no father and his mother was college educated and had a good job.But did not teach him what he needed to know to survive and stay free.  I miss him too.

Now this is what I have been trying to tell some of my members on 360waves Part II.  They don't think black males are in danger. I encourage them to get an education and keep their minds clean and go to church. BET Videos does not teach you about being hunted down like prey or imprisoned like a wild animal. I love my people and I want the young MEN to wake up! This country does not love Black MEN at all. Young men are hard to deal with sometimes because they are so stubborn, but I will not give up on them like America has. I will not give up!

-------------

Date Posted: November 18 2005 at 3:23pm
yea i want to wake up

i think already have but give me some good advice and info

-------------

Date Posted: November 18 2005 at 4:20pm

Thats Riiiiiite
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline      

KJ64321
Online Status: Online

Originally posted by KJ64321 KJ64321 wrote:

what does texturizing ur hair mean? does it mean relaxing ur hair

THECHOSEN1

Online Status: Online

Originally posted by THECHOSEN1 THECHOSEN1 wrote:

i want to know there secrets ggimme info pllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

-------------

Date Posted: November 18 2005 at 4:20pm
Ready to go?

-------------

Date Posted: November 18 2005 at 4:35pm
 Ready to go?

-------------

Date Posted: November 18 2005 at 4:40pm

"Was BORN"

Malcolm was born in Omaha, Nebraska to Earl Little and Louise Little (née Norton). His father, an outspoken Baptist lay preacher and supporter of Marcus Garvey, was believed to have been killed by the Black Legion, a white supremacist group in Lansing, Michigan in 1931. Malcolm and his siblings had been split up and sent to different foster homes when Louise Little was declared legally insane. In 1939, she was formally committed to the State Mental Hospital at Kalamazoo, Michigan, and remained there until Malcolm and his brothers and sisters got her released twenty-six years later.

Malcolm graduated from junior high school at the top of his class, but dropped out when his favorite teacher crushed his dream to be a lawyer by saying that it was "no realistic goal for a nigger"[1]. After enduring a series of foster homes, Malcolm was first sent to a detention center and then later moved to Boston to live with his older half-sister, Ella Little Collins.

He found work as a shoeshiner at a Lindy Hop nightclub; in his autobiography, he says that he once shined the shoes of Duke Ellington and other notable black musicians. After some time, he moved to New York City, where, in Harlem, he became involved in drug dealing, gambling, pimping, racketeering, robbery, and, according to some biographers, working as a rentboy[2] (referred to collectively by Malcolm as "hustling"). According to his biographer Bruce Perry, Malcolm X was involved in sexual relationships with both men and women at his early 20's, while Spike Lee called the book "blatant character assassination"[3]. When he was examined for the World War II draft, military physicians found him to be insane[4], barring him from military service; he claimed to have feigned insanity to avoid being drafted.

Prison

Malcolm became a small time hustler and was known on the street as "Detroit Red", due to his naturally red hair. He was arrested in Boston on January 12, 1946 at the age of 20 and sentenced to eight to ten years imprisonment on charges of breaking and entering, carrying firearms, and larceny. He later earned the nickname Satan in the Charlestown State Prison for his constant cursing, especially of God and the Bible. While in jail in 1948, he received letters from his brother Reginald, asking him to join the Nation of Islam (NOI). The NOI defined itself as a militant Islamic sect that preached that most African slaves were Muslims before they were captured and sent to the Americas. They argued that Blacks should "reconvert" to Islam to reclaim the heritage that was stolen from them. The NOI considered itself to be a black nationalist group which supported the idea of a separate Black nation within the United States. The NOI also considers non-Blacks as subhuman, in particular Jews and Anglo-Saxons whose existence is owed to an experiment by a black scientist named Yakub gone wrong.

Malcolm diligently studied the teachings of the Nation of Islam's leader Elijah Muhammad. His sister Ella helped to transfer him to the lower-security prison colony in Norfolk, Massachusetts where he became an avid reader and found justification for the teachings of Elijah Muhammad and the Nation of Islam in history and philosophy. He participated in the colony's weekly debates, and copied an entire dictionary from the colony's library to expand his knowledge and to improve his handwriting. His first contact with Elijah Muhammad was in prison, where he corresponded with Muhammad by mail. As he progressed in his self-education, he began to write to the leader daily. After his release on parole on August 7, 1952, he bought a suitcase, eyeglasses, and a watch, later saying that these were the items he used most in his later life.

-------------

Date Posted: November 18 2005 at 4:41pm

Nation of Islam

In 1952, after his release from prison, Malcolm went to meet Elijah Muhammad in Chicago. It is here that he received the iconic X, meant to symbolize the rejection of his "slave-name" and the absence of a proper African Muslim name. The "X" is also both a reference to the name given to the slaves by the Anglo-European slave owners, unwilling and un-wanting to learn their African names; and is also the brand that many slaves received on their upper arm.

In March of 1953 the FBI opened a file on Malcolm, supposedly in response to an allegation that he had described himself as a Communist; according to the Church Committee, the FBI had long been used to monitor, disrupt, and repress radicals like Malcolm. Included in the file were two letters wherein Malcolm uses the alias "Malachi Shabazz". In "Message To The Black Man In America", Elijah Muhammad explained the name Shabazz as belonging to descendants of an "Asian Black nation".

In May of 1953 the Federal Bureau of Investigation concluded that Malcolm X had an "asocial personality with paranoid trends (pre-psychotic paranoid schizophrenia)", and had in fact, sought treatment for his disorder. This was further supported by a letter intercepted by the FBI, dated June 29, 1950. In the letter said, in reference to his 4-F classification and rejection by the military "Everyone has always said Malcolm is crazy, so it isn't hard to convince people that I am.". [5]

Later that year, Malcolm left his half-sister Ella in Boston to stay with Elijah Muhammad in Chicago. He soon returned to Boston and became the Minister of the Nation of Islam's Temple Number Eleven.

His active membership in the Nation of Islam led to him opening several temples around the country, of which he often became Minister. His rousing, incendiary and inspirational speeches and spotless personal example led to the ranks of the Nation of Islam burgeoning. His preaching also inspired the famous boxer and political activist Cassius Clay joining the Nation of Islam and changing his name to Muhammad Ali. He was soon seen as the number two man in the movement, next to Elijah Muhammad himself. He was largely credited with increasing membership in the NOI from 500 in 1952 to 30,000 in 1963.

Marriage

In 1958 Malcolm married Betty X (née Sanders) in Lansing, Michigan. They had six daughters together, all of whom carried the surname of Shabazz: Attillah, born in 1958; Qubilah born in 1960; Ilyasah born in 1962; Gumilah born in 1964 and twins, Malaak and Malikah, who were born after Malcolm's death in 1965.

As Malcolm worked tirelessly for the Nation of Islam, he was increasingly exposed to rumours of Elijah Muhammad's extra-marital affairs with young secretaries. Adultery is severely shunned in the teachings of the Nation of Islam. Although this news unsettled Malcolm, he often brushed it aside. But soon he investigated these allegations and saw that they were true, and they were eventually affirmed by Elijah Muhammad himself, who claimed that it was legitimate for him to take on wives as he was the messenger of God. (It should be noted that polygamy, as marriage to more than one but less than five women, and when specifically recognized and accepted under Sharia (only under certain circumstances), is not a transgression in the mainstream Islamic religion. Elijah Muhammad, however, was not married to any of the women with whom he had affairs but ended in having children with each woman.) In fact, Elijah Muhammad asked Malcolm to cover his affairs but Malcolm refused. Despite being unsatisfied with the excuses, and being disenchanted by other ministers using Nation of Islam funds to line their own pockets, Malcolm's faith in Elijah Muhammad did not waver.

By the summer of 1963, tension in the Nation of Islam reached boiling point. Malcolm believed that Elijah Muhammad was jealous of his popularity (as were several senior ministers). Malcolm watched the March on Washington critically, unable to understand why black people were excited over a demonstration "run by whites in front of a statue of a president who has been dead for a hundred years and who didn't like us when he was alive." Later in the year, following the John F. Kennedy assassination, Malcolm delivered a speech as he regularly would. However, when asked to comment upon the assassination, he replied that it was a case of "chickens coming home to roost" – that the violence that Kennedy had failed to stop, and at times refused to rein in had come around to claim his life. Most explosively, he then added that with his country origins, "Chickens coming home to roost never made me sad. It only made me glad." This comment led to widespread public outcry and led to the Nation of Islam's publicly censuring Malcolm X. Although retaining his post and rank as minister, he was banned from public speaking for ninety days by Elijah Muhammad himself. Malcolm obeyed and kept quiet.

In the spring of 1963, Malcolm started collaborating on The Autobiography of Malcolm X with Alex Haley. He also publicly announced his break from the Nation of Islam on March 8, 1964 and the founding of the Muslim Mosque, Inc. on March 12, 1964. At this point, Malcolm mostly adhered to the teachings of the Nation of Islam, but began modifying them, explicitly advocating political and economic black nationalism as opposed to the NOI's exclusivist religious nationalism. In March and April, he made the series of famous speeches called "The Ballot or the Bullet" [6]. Malcolm was in contact with several orthodox Muslims, who encouraged him to learn about orthodox Islam. He soon converted to orthodox Islam, and as a result decided to make his Hajj.

-------------

Date Posted: November 18 2005 at 4:47pm
Malcolm X

A MAN that used his brains for more than just entertainment. He was Bigger than that.

-------------

Date Posted: November 22 2005 at 5:13pm

This man was deeper than most people could handle.

That's why his own people hated on him because they wanted to be in his shoes, but his shoes were far too Bigg for them. They weren't ready yet but they still tried and tried.

-------------

Date Posted: November 22 2005 at 6:14pm
lol i have a progect like a presentaion to do on him

i have adeqate info here

since u read the book is there anything u know that mit not be on the iunternet thx for the info

-------------

Date Posted: November 23 2005 at 11:27am

Yea, Black people in America are called The Lost Tribe of Shabazz because they have been stripped of their African culture. They are truely lost in a country far from their home. They are diconnected from th first MAN in Africa. This is where MEN are respected and boys go through a "Rights of Passage" into Manhood. The girls are taught how to nuture and teach the young to be respectful to themselves by being respectful their elders.

All the fatherlessness in America creates an "Eve Syndrome". Females, who lead the entire family down a dark road because of their of one sided view of the world. They disrespect the word of God and eat of the forbidden fruit. Theyare destroying MAN and his seeds. They are destroying humankind.

Sigmund Freud coined the phrase and theory called "Penis Envy". This means females wish they could be a MAN, so they try to destroy MEN and try to do as they do. As a result it destroys young boy's ego and self. It forces them to take on characteristics of a female. They behave as females and even think as females. The sad thing is when they become an adult males, they will think like a female but be treated by the laws of the land like a MAN. The women will expect them to be a MAN when they have never been taught how to be a MAN. They have been taught how to be a female.

It will emasculate them, some will be homosexual in thought and actions, others will not "fall" because they have a Father. These new age young boys of this CRACK and HAIR WEAVE generation will suffer emasculation if they are not prepared for MANhood by going through a Rights of Passage. They will need to know their history in order to survive and be free into the future. This, I know because I am a MAN not a boy or a Woman. I am 8 degrees, the Axe. http://www.camping4less.com/ncart/view.php?id=45907">  My Grandfather was 32 Degrees. Some know and some don't. Who are You?   Do you know?

-------------

Date Posted: November 23 2005 at 11:28am
Tell your teacher that and see how the hair on her neck will stand up.

-------------

Date Posted: November 23 2005 at 5:33pm

-------------

Date Posted: November 29 2005 at 10:31pm
just got done with the powerpoint thx for the info

-------------

Date Posted: November 30 2005 at 1:19am
tell me that KKK stuff i put up wasn't a reality check though! it's time for change...black on black needs to stop. I don't care if it goes back to racisim..as long as we stick together African Americans can do anything...

-------------

Date Posted: November 30 2005 at 11:25am

aururaMansfield

Jihad in Small Town America: Part 5 of a Series

By Laura Mansfield (A Real African American Queen who don't bleach her skin or sell out African American MEN for a paycheck)

African Americans make up 30% of those attending US mosques (Sunni), according to a study published by the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR).

The same CAIR study shows that 63% of new converts to Islam in the United States are African American.

I have often wondered how Islam can be so appealing to minorities.

I knew from personal observations that many Muslims felt that they shared many commonalities with minority groups – especially African-Americans and Hispanics. I have heard many Muslims express a solidarity of sorts with these groups, claiming as the basis the fact that Muslims too felt that they were discriminated against by the white Anglo-Saxon majority.

But until I received the video tape from a woman who taped the recruiting session earlier this summer at her local mosque, I did not understand the extent to which targeted recruitment was going on. I was also quite surprised what appears to be extensive racial stereotyping going on in this presentation

I have received the tape numerous times and have verified its authenticity.

The following article is an accurate representation of the session that was videotaped in a mosque near Atlanta, GA.

"Allah sent the Qu'ran to Mohamed to save the girl babies in Arabia who were being killed as soon as they were born; he sent the Qu'ran to America to save all the babies that are being killed before they even have a chance to be born."

The woman speaking was Sister Zuhayla, and the setting was a classroom in a mosque in suburban Atlanta.

Zuhayla was speaking at a "free seminar" at the mosque designed to teach women how to be happier and turn their life around.

I'll have to admit Zuhayla was one of the most compelling speakers I have heard in quite some time. She was a very attractive large black woman who reminded very much of Starr Jones. She was comfortable with her weight and exuded self-confidence.

Most of the women in the seminar room were young black American women.

Many had young children in the classroom across the hall, where free childcare was being provided. Almost all of the women were in jeans, wearing camis and low cut shirts. They were in sharp contrast to Zuhayla, who was covered from head to toe.

Zuhayla immediately put them at ease. She walked outside the door, said a few words to the two hijab-clad women sitting outside the door, and then closed and locked the door.

"Ladies, ain't no men here; what do you say we get comfortable?" she exclaimed, pulling off her hijab and long dress. The women in the audience looked at each other in surprise, then many of them started laughing.

Underneath her modest Islamic, Zuhayla was wearing jeans and a sexy summer top.

"Girlfriends, we just wear this hijab when the men are around. When we're home with our families, or are just around other women, we want to look fine too."

Zuhayla had managed to connect to her audience right away, and from that point on she had their complete attention.

"Let me tell you my story. I'll bet lots of you have the same story," she began.

"Five years ago, my man had left me. I had two babies, and one on the way. I didn't have no job, no money, no place to live. I stayed with a friend for a few nights, then another friend, like that. Then I started having labor pains but I wasn't even 6 months. So I went to the hospital and they put me in a room with this other woman named Khadija."

"Well, I have to tell you, girlfriends, there was an angel looking out for me that day, hamdullellah. We got to talking and when she heard about the fix I was in, she picked up the phone. 'Fore I knew it, she'd found me a place to stay. Then she got the social worker at the hospital to come get my Medicaid started, and even got me a job over at the mosque in the preschool", she continued.

"Now I don't know about you but no one ever did anything like that for me without expecting something big in return, so I didn't quite trust her. But after I got out of the hospital, she called and came to see me, and stopped by to visit me at the preschool. And when my Amir was born, Khadijah took care of my other babies, and the women from the mosque made sure I had everything I needed for him too."

"But the best thing they gave me was teaching me about Islam."

The women were staring in rapt attention. Zuhayla was someone they could relate too. Most of the women in the group were black, and most were single mothers, many with children from different fathers.

Zuhayla immediately honed in on this commonality. “Girls, let me tell you, becoming a Muslim was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. You know what, Islam is designed for women. That ain’t what you here on the news, but it is.”

"Allah sent the Qu'ran to Mohamed to save the girl babies in Arabia who were being killed as soon as they were born; he sent the Qu'ran to America to save all the babies that are being killed before they even have a chance to be born."

“See, before the prophet Mohamed, peace be unto him – we say that every time we say his name. Before the prophet Mohamed, peace be unto him came, nobody wanted to have girl babies. The pagans would bury the girl children in the desert right after they were born. Girls were nothing but trouble. Islam changed all that. One of the first things the prophet Mohamed, peace be unto him did was to stop people from killing the girl babies. Then to make sure that the women were protected, Allah told him to let the men have four wives, and to treat them all good.”

Zuhayla went on to explain in depth her views on the role of women in Islam, and on how woman-friendly the religion actually was.

“Listen here – how many of your men step out on you? Every last one of you, right? Let me tell you, every man in the world has got to have more than one woman. That’s just their nature. Well, in Islam the man can have four women. But he’s got to commit to all of them and treat them all good. He can’t treat one like a queen and make the other 3 her maids. No. He has to treat all equal. You don’t like to share? Girls, you’re sharing already – you just don’t know it. This way you know who your man be with, and you don’t have to worry bout him bringing home no surprises.”

The women in the room nodded agreement with her.

“What about your kids? Do your men take care of them?”

There were shouts of “no” from the women in the audience.

“Well, a Muslim man has to take care of his family. If he can’t the mosque will help. They’ll make him take care of them. They’ll even help find jobs if you need them. And we’ve got lots of fine men here looking for fine women too!”

Then she shifted into the final sales pitch – playing the so-called “race card”. “

You girls know that what I’m saying in true. How many of you go to church?”

There was mixed reaction from the women. Some said they went to church regularly, others acknowledged going occasionally, and a few said they hadn’t been to church since they were children.

“Well, sisters, let me tell you that Islam worships the same God that your Baptist, your Methodist, your Holiness churches worship. Same God. Allah is that God. He is the one and only true God. But here’s the difference. By the time our prophet Mohamed, peace be unto him, came along, the Christian religion had already been perverted. It was already turning into a religion of the white man. You see pictures of Jesus in your church? He’s a white man isn’t he? But let me tell you prophet Mohamed, peace be unto him, was a black man just like me and you. He understood us. And he set down a way of life for us in the Quran.”

After answering a few questions, Zuhayla wrapped up the seminar. She invited those women who wanted to become Muslims to stay afterwards for a private meeting, where they could say the “shehada”. She explained that the women of the mosques would even provide them with Islamic clothing.

In closing she invited all participants to come back for another meeting. She handed out certificates that they could use for a free week of day care at the child care center affiliated with the mosque.

After listening to this “sales pitch”, it is easy to see that Islamic outreach in the United States is targeting this segment of the population.

This particular speaker was extremely adept at recruiting for Islam. She focused on the issues she knew were important to the women in the audience: their children, the men in their lives, and their relationship with the men. Her closing pitch, claiming that Christianity was a “white” religion, while Islam was a religion for blacks, clearly resonated with her audience.

-------------

Date Posted: November 30 2005 at 3:13pm
i presendted today the teacher gave me a good grade

but the graders gave me bad grades

-------------

Date Posted: November 30 2005 at 3:47pm

They suck man. It happens that way sometime. You can do your best and still things do not turn out the way you want it to. I think if you did your best, then the teacher and graders should have given you a good grade.

Sometime people want you to tell them what they want to hear and expect you to read their mind. When you don't tell them what they want to hear, they respond badly.

I bet they know where you coming from now. They see you are not a follower. That's OK. Keep doing you and they will come around.

-------------

Date Posted: December 05 2005 at 11:37am

Crack and the crack rapper >>>>>>>>> http://www.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=35646&PN=1 - http://www.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=35646& amp;PN=1

-------------

Date Posted: December 05 2005 at 11:42am
I'm not a Muslim, just a man that likes to take a look at both sides of coin. I love God and I love my people. You make the choice. I'll just show both sides. Live and let live, your are free to do as you please just understand ignorance is killing us all.

-------------

Date Posted: December 05 2005 at 2:33pm
ok kids dont know how to grade but the teachers knows there stuff

-------------

Date Posted: December 06 2005 at 10:33am

Yea they do. I just did a report in Sociology of Aging at the University of ????? and I had to stand in front of the class and present it with two women. They did ok but the professor knew who did most of the work. I know I'm getting an A because I'm not accepting anything less. Not in this situation when I did most of the work and the class enjoyed it too. I need my A, I gotta keep that 3.8 GPA.

-------------

Date Posted: December 06 2005 at 6:00pm
can u give me some tips please 

-------------

Posted By: 100 GRAND
Date Posted: December 12 2005 at 12:54pm
Don't raise your children to be a students. Raise them to be Professors.

Date Posted: December 19 2005 at 1:50pm

Good point. Also don't raise them to see life from a one sided view cause life has a balance.

-------------

Date Posted: December 19 2005 at 1:56pm

It's called being ignorant if you are one sided for no reason other than somebody taught you to see things that way.

Where are you then? Lost!

-------------

Print Page | Close Window