Print Page | Close Window

Best Flat Iron

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Announcements
Forum Name: Introductions
Forum Description: New Visitors Please Stop By & Introduce Yourself & Tell Us About Your Hair & Interests. We love to meet all our new visitors! So please post here.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=37312
Printed Date: April 23 2024 at 9:13am

Topic: Best Flat Iron
Posted By: karissma
Subject: Best Flat Iron
Date Posted: November 17 2005 at 10:43pm

Hello everyone! ...I am Karissma ( stage name ,just kidding) . I am from Romania , now living in USA for 1 year and 4 months .I just registered on the site thanks to the interesting discussions and topics that u have here ! I belive that I will get a lot of help w my hair here  .I always thought that I  need to get back to what people have to say about products that they buy and use . It`s the best idea to get the truth about products on the market. Sales people sucks and do a good job lying about their products .Even they belive what they say.

anyways ...I was at the mall and a lady had tried to get me buy a Corioliss flat iron .I even tried the iron on  my hair . It felt good and my hair was soft and fine .I didn`t buy it though because I wanted to do my research on Internet .I did and I found good reviews for it and also for Sedu , Solia .

Guys I don`t know what to buy . My hair is long , thin , a little bit dry because I dyed it .I use conditioner ;helps but not 100%.

I need some sugestions for a flat iron , pls

Lov u all

Replies:
Posted By: Susan W
Date Posted: December 06 2005 at 7:52am
Welcome Karissma! I don't know if you're still around, but you may want to ask your question on the Straight Talk forum here at Hairboutique, as they have more experience there with different irons.

-------------
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com

Posted By: askvivi
Date Posted: July 16 2011 at 12:01pm
well karissma i recommend another good quality flat iron, it's the Karmin G3 Salon Pro, it leaves your hair soft, shiny and resilient. It has tourmaline ceramic plates which don't damage the hair like other brands. I use it and my hair looks amazing. It's totally worth it!

Print Page | Close Window