Forum Description: Create Your Own Hair & Beauty Related Polls
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=38582
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 9:10pm

Topic: Hair’s Natural Texture
Posted By: Porpoise
Subject: Hair’s Natural Texture
Date Posted: December 31 2005 at 2:16pm

And do you like it?

My hair is very thick and naturally wavy with spiral curls at the ends. It was actually naturally straight until I hit puberty. Then it went crazy. I used to hate it and would straighten it. Then I got sick of doing that sick my hair was so thick and took forever and usually  got frizzy and puffy again within an hour. So I got it cut in layers and blow dry with a diffuser. I love it now!

-------------
DANGER! I drive like you do.

Replies:
Posted By: sorun
Date Posted: January 11 2006 at 6:53pm
I have quite wavy and volumed hair and I love it. I sometimes envy the straight haired people as their hair tangles less and the curly people as they don't have to brush at all but I do love my waves

-------------

Hair type: 2cM/Ciii
Length: thighes
Growing as far as it goes...

Posted By: horselover_1625
Date Posted: January 31 2006 at 5:08pm
I have wavy hair and I recently just accepted the fact that it's not straight or curly because I wanted both at one time! I do wish it was a little straighter that way it wouldn't tangle so often.....it's down to my thighs But, I still love my hair!

Posted By: redhairedgirl
Date Posted: February 17 2006 at 3:14am
Curly....very curly. Don't be fooled by my signature, right now I have stopped straightening and I can already feel the curls beginning to take over

-------------

Posted By: Kuroneko
Date Posted: February 19 2006 at 2:21am
My hair is stick-straight, but I have gotten it to flip out a bit at the bottom, at certain lengths.  I'm pretty much okay with straight hair, especially since I know enough curly-haired people to know how hard that can be to style!

-------------
More awesome than a manatee!

Date Posted: April 11 2006 at 3:08am
See I told you I was curly

-------------

Posted By: DaveDecker
Date Posted: April 12 2006 at 7:37pm
Straight with a tendency to wave.  I'd say "1b" by Fia's classification.  Don't let my sig pic fool you - that's the result of damp braiding (uncombed, and still damp).

-------------

Date Posted: April 14 2006 at 4:07am
Your sig picture is beautiful, your hair is amazing

-------------

Posted By: John Olafson
Date Posted: April 29 2007 at 4:33am
Straight hair.

Posted By: _Princess_
Date Posted: March 17 2008 at 1:19pm
My hair is very, extremely thin & curly...I love my hair texture n my curls but would love it soo much more if it was thicker, at least more full on top...

-------------

Print Page | Close Window