Forum Name: Men's 360 Waves Archives
Forum Description: Archive of the old Men's 360 Waves Forum
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4010
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 9:50am

Topic: Deep waves
Posted By: G_LOC
Subject: Deep waves
Date Posted: January 24 2005 at 9:29pm
Best way to get deep waves and maintain deep waves is to let your hair grow and keep at least at a medium length. Tell you barber to make sure that he gives you an all around even cut but keep it at medium length or otherwise your waves won't be as deep as you want them to be.

By the way anybody see that new show on Vh1 called strange love with Flava flav and brigett nelson that is so funny.

Replies:
Posted By: Cardinal
Date Posted: January 24 2005 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by G_LOC G_LOC wrote:

Best way to get deep waves and maintain deep waves is to let your hair grow and keep at least at a medium length. Tell you barber to make sure that he gives you an all around even cut but keep it at medium length or otherwise your waves won't be as deep as you want them to be.

By the way anybody see that new show on Vh1 called strange love with Flava flav and brigett nelson that is so funny.
dude...i'm not takin sides...but now would not be a good time for u to make a thread...seeing how ur on everyone's bad list,just a reminder

-------------

http://community.webshots.com/user/cardinal04 - http://community.webshots.com/user/cardinal04

Date Posted: January 24 2005 at 9:36pm
I dont know if you see the early post I had but I said that I didnt do it, and if nobody wants to believe than I dont care. I'm going to continue to post tips on waves and give my opinion on topics, and help people out when they need it on there waves.

If I'm on everybody bad list I really dont care, because there mad at me for no reason, because I didnt do anything so please, if your going to post in my thread I apperciate it if you dont bring this childishness to my thread take it somewhere else, I want my threads drama, and beef free ok.

Apperciate it

-------------

Posted By: C-Murduh
Date Posted: January 24 2005 at 9:39pm
lol, he told yall!!!

-------------
I Take Out Black Heads Like A Tweeza

Date Posted: January 24 2005 at 10:16pm
One more thing to add to that is you want to add some type of moisturizer before you go to sleep at night and brush that in but not till its completely dry and than put a durag on that should do the trick you should see an improvement in the morning.

-------------

Posted By: J Mos
Date Posted: January 24 2005 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by G_LOC G_LOC wrote:

I dont know if you see the early post I had but I said that I didnt do it, and if nobody wants to believe than I dont care. I'm going to continue to post tips on waves and give my opinion on topics, and help people out when they need it on there waves.

If I'm on everybody bad list I really dont care, because there mad at me for no reason, because I didnt do anything so please, if your going to post in my thread I apperciate it if you dont bring this childishness to my thread take it somewhere else, I want my threads drama, and beef free ok.

Apperciate it
wutz goin on here mayn?! 1st masonbetha gets on everybody's sh*t list and he actually turned out 2 be aight and g loc started out bad 2 but i must admit...he got sum good advice (yeah i said it...keyword sum) he just gotta cool it on tha new threads a lil bit...g loc my nigg try postin ur comments 2 niggaz that already have a question lined up instead of just postin random methods and facts yadadamean? az helpful az they may seem they can be annoying when we scroll down tha page and all we see iz "g loc...g loc...g loc..."...

and az far az that rumor about u bein tom brokaw...mayn i hope it aint u cuz that wud make me look real stupid defendin ur azz...

-------------
"rappers not from Cali like to copy 'Pac hella/
so in every song I give my 'state props' like Roc-a-Fella"

1 plus 2

Date Posted: January 24 2005 at 10:30pm
Thanks I apperciate that, and by the way tom brokaw is blkwavepusha, he sent me an email confessing and I didnt delete it at all so I have proof.

-------------

Posted By: Mook
Date Posted: January 24 2005 at 10:39pm
Is medium length like 1/8 or 1/4 or somethin' which is it?

-------------
# 1 Balla Out Of South Cakalaky

Posted By: and1mildsauce
Date Posted: January 25 2005 at 12:49am
DAWG.. FO REAL.. U JABBERIN ABOUT GETTIN DEEP **** N WAT NOT.. UR DUMB ASS PROLLY DONT GOT WAVES YET LIKE ME.. N I DONT GO AROUND TRYIN 2 TIP PPL N ****.. UR HERE 2 TRY N GET ALOT OF POST N ****, THATS IT.. UR WACK.. U A WANNA BE TWISTA... U KN0.. GET SOME PICS N SHOW US ALL UP.. N DONT GET SOME NIGGAS PICS N TRY N USE EM AS URES.. THATS FAKE AS****.. UR WAVE.. GET OUTTA HERE PUSSY ASS THUG.. H0LLAH FR0NT..

-------------

Posted By: HoLlAaTmYfOoT
Date Posted: January 25 2005 at 12:57am
THIS GUY IS POSTING THINGS THAT WAS ALREADY KNOWN. Damn man. Stop repeating things that everyone has been told already. AN EVEN CUT ALL AROUND THE HEAD IS A CEASER.You are repeating the same things just twisting the words you're getting really annoying.

-------------
A Yo Hollaatmyfoot

Print Page | Close Window