Forum Name: Men's 360 Waves - Part II
Forum Description: About 360 Waves
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=40354
Printed Date: April 24 2024 at 2:08pm

Topic: your and sibiling waves
Posted By: realistkilla
Subject: your and sibiling waves
Date Posted: February 20 2006 at 9:11pm

if any of yall got big brothas or lil brothas do yall got da same hair texture or different cuz my lil brotha and oldest brothas waves is thicker and betta dan mine and my middle brothas is betta dan mine a lil bit too and i got da weakest waves. post if u think dis is worth postin to

-------------
neva leave home witout ya brush

Replies:
Posted By: Waves101
Date Posted: February 20 2006 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by realistkilla realistkilla wrote:

if any of yall got big brothas or lil brothas do yall got da same hair texture or different cuz my lil brotha and oldest brothas waves is thicker and betta dan mine and my middle brothas is betta dan mine a lil bit too and i got da weakest waves. post if u think dis is worth postin to

a yo i dont wanna be no punk but i dont care about waves no more since i asked my barber about dat growin hair to get thick haves situation. Him and some other barbers and some customers said my hair texture wont allow me to get thick waves lik others they said my waves will be thin. So i was lik aint no point of brush my hair to get waves when they wont get thick so i was lik i aint worryin no more bout waves im a lil salty but oh well. everyone reply if u want if not is cool

nobody care bout u u fag

BULLS}{1t

The person that wanted to give up on waves  what the hell

You called us fags and you wanna get feedback why should we accept you back..................

Posted By: wnb85
Date Posted: February 20 2006 at 10:55pm
my lil bro is half pr so his hair texture is great 4 waves i jus havent put him on 2 brushin yet. he could get sum big waves if he took care of his hair. my hair is real nappy so i got small waves but at least they spinnin

Posted By: realistkilla
Date Posted: February 21 2006 at 12:22am
waves 101 i was talkin bout u i said nobody care bout u u fag i aint say  yall all fags i said u was da fag so get it right dawg dont twist me up

-------------
neva leave home witout ya brush

Posted By: Fineese273
Date Posted: February 21 2006 at 6:38pm
u need to stop popping off realistickilla

-------------
RePrEsEnTinG BrOoKlYn ;-)

Posted By: Waves101
Date Posted: February 21 2006 at 6:43pm

waves 101 i was talkin bout u i said nobody care bout u u fag i aint say  yall all fags i said u was da fag so get it right dawg dont twist me up

Messin with me means you messin with da whole fam

reconize Nicca

Posted By: 300 degreez
Date Posted: February 21 2006 at 6:44pm
yea my big brotha and i both good thick waves but my bother thats 5 months older then me got small waves cause we dont got the same mama

Print Page | Close Window