Forum Name: Looking For Hair Extension Expert
Forum Description: Trying To Locate Hair Extension Services
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=43046
Printed Date: April 26 2024 at 8:48pm

Topic: Las Vegas
Posted By: dezziepls2
Subject: Las Vegas
Date Posted: May 05 2006 at 8:37pm

Looking for a weave stylist in the Las Vegas area, that has experience with African American hair.  That can do a sew-in with Remy Indian Hair, color & style.

Thanks,

Replies:
Posted By: htowngirl
Date Posted: May 05 2006 at 9:45pm

My recommendation is Diva Styles.  Diva is located in Las Vegas and specializes in hair extensions/weaves.  She is fabulous!!!  Her website is http://www.divastyleshair.com - www.divastyleshair.com .  I think you will like her.  She is extremely professional, timely, and very particular about her work.

I flew to Las Vegas to have her put in Hairloc extensions for me.  Her sew-ins are fabulous too!. 

If you want more details please send me a PM.  Tell her I sent you!!!!

Tonya

-------------
Htowngirl

Posted By: dezziepls2
Date Posted: May 06 2006 at 11:11am

Thanks for the info.

But I'll keep looking, If the prices are correct on her website then $650  for a sew-in-weave is a little steep.  I'm just looking for a regular stylist, who knows what they are doing, nothing fancy.  I can fly back to California and get my hair done at that price. 

Take Care 

Date Posted: May 06 2006 at 1:49pm

Give her a call and see if those prices are correct.  It doesn't hurt to ask.  She is pretty down to earth and could probably recommend someone if her prices are too steep. 

-------------
Htowngirl

Date Posted: May 06 2006 at 1:53pm

I just looked on her website...her prices look like 500.00 and includes the Remy Hair.  I am not familiar with the price of Remy Hair (on a weft) since I always get fusion or pre-tipped hair.

It may be worth contacting her...I know her sew-in are "extremely flat".  I will ask her about the prices.

-------------
Htowngirl

Print Page | Close Window