Forum Name: Celebrity Hair Talk
Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=44110
Printed Date: April 24 2024 at 7:08pm

Topic: Kristin Cavallari
Posted By: Hairdude02
Subject: Kristin Cavallari
Date Posted: June 12 2006 at 7:27pm

Kristin Cavallari (the girl from the T.V. Show Laguna Beach) has recently cut her hair into a short bob haircut. Here is a before and after shot of her haircut. Also, for those who are interested there are other photos showing off her new do at wireimage.com and gettyimage.com. Personally, I like the new cut.

http://people.aol.com/people/galleries/0,19884,1057077_3,00.html">Celebrity Makeovers | Kristin Cavallari

Replies:
Posted By: Klaatu48
Date Posted: June 12 2006 at 9:28pm
Doesn't really look like the same girl. Her features are far more pronounced, it seems, though she is a lot more made up in the first picture. At first glance, I'd have to say this is a downgrade, but with reservations to change my opinion later.

Posted By: glove20
Date Posted: June 12 2006 at 11:35pm
WoW!!!  I love it (since I'm a fan of short hair) but I'm also glad since she's going away from the Jessica Simpson/Carrie Underwood hair/look.  Since I'll admit to watching the show, her personality seemed to not fit the done up glam look and I think this cut "fits" her better.  Can't wait to see if it goes shorter???

Posted By: Katie C Lover
Date Posted: June 13 2006 at 7:11am
You can call it a new cut, but to me she just took her extensions out. This is the same cut she had in season 1 of Laguna Beach. They even had an episode when most of the girls had extensions put in.

Posted By: texdillo
Date Posted: June 13 2006 at 7:56am
Either way, extensions or not, the bob looks nice.

Posted By: Mike46019
Date Posted: June 13 2006 at 8:01am
It makes her nose look bigger.

-------------
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.

Posted By: HAWG
Date Posted: June 13 2006 at 11:01am
I think she looks great.  Here are some others

http://www.tmz.com/2006/06/08/what-about-bob/ - http://www.tmz.com/2006/06/08/what-about-bob/

-------------
HAWG

Posted By: Pink Cutie
Date Posted: June 14 2006 at 12:19pm
I liked it better before, but then I almost always prefer long hair on everyone, so i'm biased. Embarrassed

-------------
<3 Danielle XOX

current hair: down, nice and wavy thanks to the braid!

Posted By: SanFranBrent
Date Posted: June 15 2006 at 8:20pm
I like the new short blonde bob style on her, it is an improvement.
The otherladies lok nice in their medium to short hairstyles also.
She is beautiful and very feminine, and she could easily wear a very short hairstyle such as a short pixie.

-------------
Brent

Posted By: Lem0605
Date Posted: June 28 2006 at 8:33pm
I think her hair is cute!! Does anyone have a picture of what the back looks like??? I'm thinking about cutting mine!! 

Posted By: rardman
Date Posted: July 06 2006 at 10:05am
The extensions are back already! Imo, thankfully. Hated the bob on her.
In pics Taken at the beach on July 4'th with her boyfriend Brody Jenner, her new hair is is probably the longest she's ever had (purchased).

I am not posting the pic as it is not totally  "G" rated . She's in (well, partially in), a bikini thats riding up a fair bit, making out with her beau.
For those not offended by such things, the link is below. For those who might be, you'll have to take my word for it...

http://www.tmz.com/2006/07/05/get-a-room/ - http://www.tmz.com/2006/07/05/get-a-room/

Posted By: anne6000
Date Posted: July 07 2006 at 12:19am
Originally posted by Hairdude02 Hairdude02 wrote:

Kristin Cavallari (the girl from the T.V. Show Laguna Beach) has recently cut her hair into a short bob haircut.

I don't know who she is, but the new haircut is what my grandmother would call very sensible.  It's nice without being overtly sexual or otherwise distracting.

Posted By: DaveDecker
Date Posted: July 09 2006 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by anne6000 anne6000 wrote:

I don't know who she is, but the new haircut is what my grandmother would call very sensible.  It's nice without being overtly sexual or otherwise distracting.

In less polite terms... it's boring.  Or, ordinary, if you prefer.  Un-special.  Lacking distinction.  In other words.... yawn. 

Date Posted: July 09 2006 at 4:52pm
Sorry Dave, Not "yawn" or boring at all.
She looks very sexy in her bob cut. It really suits her well. She is a beautiful lady.
That is one of the reasons that so many women wear short bob cuts, because they look so good in them. The same with pixie hairstyles on women. Very nice!

-------------
Brent

Posted By: Curlyfan
Date Posted: July 10 2006 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by DaveDecker DaveDecker wrote:

Originally posted by anne6000 anne6000 wrote:

In less polite terms... it's boring.  Or, ordinary, if you prefer.  Un-special.  Lacking distinction.  In other words.... yawn. 

Couldn't have said it better myself, Dave...

-------------
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!

Date Posted: July 10 2006 at 9:17pm
Wrong again!
She looks beautiful in her new hairstyle!

-------------
Brent

Posted By: anne6000
Date Posted: July 10 2006 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by SanFranBrent SanFranBrent wrote:

She looks very sexy in her bob cut.

Is there anyone on the universe who doesn't look sexy in short hair, in your opinion?

Quote That is one of the reasons that so many women wear short bob cuts, because they look so good in them.

Some do, yes, but short hair is often worn for convenience. 

Quote The same with pixie hairstyles on women. Very nice!

Women are all just little robots and all look sexy in bobs, pixies, buzzes, and bald looks.  I think that sums up your philosophy pretty well.

(What on earth do you write that you really do have to edit every post you write?  I can only imagine.)

Posted By: nooneatall
Date Posted: July 11 2006 at 1:40am
Now, Now children. Let's try to keep this a nice clean board without personal attacks. While one sided views by people who only like one style may make for less interesting discussion they are intitled to their repetitive opinions.

-------------
...and that's all I have to say about that.

Date Posted: July 11 2006 at 2:11am
Anne,
Beautiful women in certain hairstyles are hardly robots.

Kramer who writes here is redundant about his love for long hair on women. So are several other people.

There are also many people who like myself, prefer short hairstyles on women.

Most (but not all) women look better in short hairstyles.
Some day you will realize that Anne, and then you will need to apoligize to me for your ignorance on fashion.

Anne,
I haven't attacked your silly opinions on fashion, so please don't attack my brilliant opinions on fashion.

-------------
Brent

Date Posted: July 11 2006 at 2:12am
If you wonder why I edit, I write quickly and usually edit to correct spelling or punctuation errors.

-------------
Brent

Date Posted: July 11 2006 at 2:13am
Opps, I forgot to edit my last two posts.

There, that's better isn't it.

-------------
Brent

Date Posted: July 15 2006 at 11:07am
Gee, it's an exercise in which statements are intended to be tongue-in-cheek, and which are merely expressions of his opinion.

Anne,
Beautiful women in certain hairstyles are hardly robots.

Kramer who writes here is redundant about his love for long hair on women. So are several other people.

There are also many people who like myself, prefer short hairstyles on women.  

I don't know that anybody who has posts here is universally, 100% of the time, in favor of only one style or length.  Reflects.... um... actually, now I can think of one person, who rarely posts, that is.  Unfortunately(?) we share the same first name. 

Most (but not all) women look better in short hairstyles.
Some day you will realize that Anne, and then you will need to apoligize to me for your ignorance on fashion.

Anne,
I haven't attacked your silly opinions on fashion, so please don't attack my brilliant opinions on fashion.

Clearly, tongue-in-cheek...

Date Posted: July 15 2006 at 2:06pm
Maybe not 100 percent. Even my posts haven't been 100 %.

-------------
Brent

Date Posted: July 15 2006 at 2:37pm

Maybe not 100 percent. Even my posts haven't been 100 %.

That's right.  Admittedly, it is rare in my case, but even I've said positive things about several celebs whose hair length isn't consistent with my general preference.

Posted By: divinediva
Date Posted: July 16 2006 at 1:43pm
I've never seen this woman before...but yeah it looks like the before picture was deffinately extensions...she does look better au natural, she looked like a playboy bunny before.  The picture with her on the beach kissing a guy her extensions are atroutious, they are a completely different colour to her natural hair and look very false.

-------------
It doesn't have to be natural to be fabulous!!!/

Posted By: Lisa9232
Date Posted: July 17 2006 at 9:24am

I have always thought that Kristen was pretty. Her is very pretty, also! Like divinedive said, her hair when she was on the beach was two different colors!

-------------
Without God all things are impossible!But with God all things are possible! ~~~Lisa9232~~~

Date Posted: November 21 2009 at 1:35pm
Seems like only yesterday she was rocking the bob; looking back at this post, it turns out it was three years ago.  Look how long it is now! Is it all hers? It looks great but I thought the bob did also.

-------------
HAWG

Posted By: trout
Date Posted: November 22 2009 at 9:11am
She of course looks great with mounds of extensions making totally lush, thick, perfect hair that has been styled by a stylist.  That works on just about any woman. 

I miss her really choppy, layered look when she first came out.  It was young but it was also a signature look.  This long blond is just too hollywood generic for me.

Date Posted: August 26 2010 at 10:02pm
Bringing back the Farrah Fawcett?

-------------
HAWG

Posted By: texdillo
Date Posted: August 27 2010 at 8:29am
I'm having flash backs to 8th grade!

Posted By: Mike46019
Date Posted: August 27 2010 at 10:39am
Wow. I like it. Thanks for the pic.

-------------
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.

Posted By: Curlyfan
Date Posted: August 27 2010 at 10:57am
I'd call this the "half-Farrah" as it bends in that direction, but it's a lazier, kinda-sorta, didn't-really-mean-it variation. Farrah went all the way and did it with style.

-------------
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!

Posted By: shortvslong
Date Posted: August 28 2010 at 6:03am
This style is a Farrah meets Daisy Duke! Which isn't a bad thing

Print Page | Close Window