Forum Description: Andrew's Tips & Tricks For Using Forums
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=44437
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 8:49am

Topic: Welcome - Post Board Questions & Suggestions Here
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Welcome - Post Board Questions & Suggestions Here
Date Posted: June 22 2006 at 1:43pm
Hey everyone,

As Karen stated, please feel free to post any questions or suggestions/concerns you may have about the Hairtalk Forums in this subforum.  I will be checking it regularly and I am always interested to hear from our users.

Alternatively, I am always available at mailto:awalker@hairboutique.com - awalker@hairboutique.com or I can be private messaged through the HairTalk forums by my screen name: Andrew Walker.

In the future I hope to begin placing tips in this subforum to answer some of our most frequently asked questions in addition to providing our users knowledge of how to use the HairTalk forums to their best advantage.

Thank you all for visiting us at Hairboutique.com,

Replies:
Posted By: satsirk
Date Posted: November 24 2006 at 12:05pm
Have you heard of the "beenie cut"?  It makes the crown of your head fuller.  My hairdresser does not know of it, but my previous one does.  Any suggestions??

Posted By: citykitty
Date Posted: December 28 2006 at 2:32pm
I am about to cut off my long hair and want to have it made into a wig for a family member who is going through chemo. Does anyone know where and how I can have a wig made using my own hair? Please help!
thanks

-------------
citykitty

Posted By: GearMaven
Date Posted: February 08 2007 at 1:50pm
QUESTION: Daily Digest Emails Possible?

While I am fairly new, I have searched throughout the forum to find an answer but have been unsuccessful.

Is there any way to make the email notifications come in a "Daily Digest" format (common to most boards) or is the "Individual Email Notices" the only method of learning of responses to posts?

Find getting so many notices in a short period of time all leading to the same thread, which of course I perused fully with the first email notice. Then have to check each and every email notice to make sure it leads to the same thread. Frustrating and time consuming.

Advice please.