Print Page | Close Window

weight problem

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Friendship Forum
Forum Description: Make friends, post about off topics unrelated to hair or beauty but please keep it friendly.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=47368
Printed Date: April 19 2024 at 12:52pm

Topic: weight problem
Posted By: Leyla
Subject: weight problem
Date Posted: October 05 2006 at 10:45pm
HEY GUYS, I HAVE A FRIEND WHO HATES TO EXERCISE, CAN ANYONE HELP AND GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS ON HOW ELSE SHE CAN LOSE WEIGHT, BECAUSE SHE NEEDS IT. I THOUGHT IF SHE DOESNT WANT TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, I WILL.Big%20smile

-------------
Leyla

Replies:
Posted By: diamondskey
Date Posted: October 22 2006 at 9:42am
Your friend should drink a lot of water, eat fruits and vegetables, eat light foods and this should help your friend without exercising.

-------------
There is nothing like a head of healthy hair.

Posted By: 17kris17
Date Posted: October 01 2007 at 9:41am
i no wot u mean leyla. i haf been tryin 4 years 2 loose weight as i've been called names but i'd like 4 once ppl 2 help me cos i've tried everything and nothing works. some ppl say i look fine but afta wot i've been called i dont believe them as it's my m8s that r sayin i look fine and i jus think that my m8s would say anythin 2 make me feel happy.

-------------
hey all here 4 a chat

Date Posted: October 01 2007 at 9:02pm
Ya, I actually just had my second baby, and I look horribable, lol, I don't eat after six at all, and I do 50 cruchies before I go to sleep, I actually told my friend to do the same. Try 17Kris17, see if it will work. Our loved ones will tell us we look okay, that's their job. But we as ladies should look after our selves. And Dimandskey is right, fruits and vegtables do help. If anyone else has any good ideas go head and shout it out. lol we all need help.

-------------
Leyla

Posted By: sarahj
Date Posted: October 08 2007 at 2:30pm
hey, i would calorie count. this plays a major role. just cut out a certain amount and only eat with in that calorie intake. they say the average women can have 2,000 a day. i would cut this to 14000. just read the nutrion label and count away. and try and eat the above foods mentioned, but dont deprive yourself of that piece of chocolate cake i would have a little treat once a week to reward your self! start the calorie counting  first then exercise if you can at least 3 times a week for at least 20 min per session.good luck

-------------
sjxoxoxoxo

Date Posted: October 08 2007 at 5:32pm
Thats a great advice, thank you. I'm sure a lot of ladies will apriciate it. And remember try not to eat after 6pm, that also will do you some good.

-------------
Leyla

Posted By: cream
Date Posted: August 24 2008 at 10:46am
first of all, let me say that you're such a nice friend to think about her. then secondly, im not sure if it is right to DO something for her. i mean, as a friend, maybe, all you can do for now is to give her advices or rather talk to her. at least it is less insulting that way.

by the way, dont get me wrong. i have a friend who needs to loose weight too but she ended talking talking to me and telling me to get off her life. (ouch) Dead

good luck.. ^_^

Posted By: cream
Date Posted: August 24 2008 at 10:48am
i agree with the calorie thing.. if they have to loose it.. well i have to gain it.. ^_^ thanks

Posted By: Hair Goddess
Date Posted: October 09 2008 at 3:04pm
I've been through the same dilema.  I currently am not able to be totally active right at the moment, so being vegan I decided to lose weight my way....what feels right for me.
I've been measuring everything I eat and drinking 2-3 cups of green tea daily.  Try that because the tea decreases my appetite and the need for sweets.  Also I take Spirulina tablets.  This curbs my appetite as well.  I eat up to 1 cup of veggies and zero calorie foods and no more than 1/3-1/2 cup of starch (brown rice - not white and low carb wheat bread).  I stay away from Oatmeal and Groats.  This has definitely helped me.  Try that.  So far I lost 2 lbs in 2-1/2 weeks.  Oh yeah, I cut out all sugars (including honey) too. Smile
I hope this helps you.

Posted By: mayzilou
Date Posted: October 08 2009 at 4:27pm
What kind of green tea do you drink? Is it a special one meant to decrease appetite?

-------------
Please join http://www.rockthe411.com/ - Rock The 411 for all your celebrity gossip

Posted By: denny12
Date Posted: October 28 2009 at 1:56pm
Ask her to go for heavy dieing.Tell her to avoid oily food and be on water and juice.This can help her.

-------------
Denny http://www.solocigars.com/ - Cohiba

Posted By: TinaThomas
Date Posted: November 10 2009 at 9:56pm
After my first baby i put on weight. I tried honey, lemon in lukewarm water twice in a day, and she can also join yoga classes, believe me its fun. All the best.

-------------
Tina http://www.gocubans.com/partagas_cuban_cigars.html - Partagas Cigars

Posted By: Aphrodiva
Date Posted: November 24 2009 at 11:09am
I had the same situation with my best friend two years ago.  But what I did was to get involve with her. I pointed things I wanted to change about myself also, so me make it team work to achieve our goals together. We promised each other we would be there for each other support. That was very motivational for her.

She started eating lots of fruits, started walking an hour or two, ever day. As soon as she noticed some weight loss she got more motivated. Then she was all into it, she saw it could be possible if she really put herself to do it. She joined a Gym, started changing her eating habits...she lost 100 pounds.  She is on her way to loose a little more, and now  she looks amazing!!!!

-------------

Posted By: carolinechannin
Date Posted: January 11 2010 at 3:16am
Give her hea;thy foods. increase fluid and fiber intake.

-------------

Posted By: sara0529
Date Posted: April 21 2010 at 10:17am
I also want to lose weight, I have been planing it, while now, I did nothing, Unhappy.

Anyone can help me ?

-------------
full lace wig, lace front wig, human hair wig, synthetic wigs,

Posted By: jasika
Date Posted: June 21 2010 at 3:01am
You want to lose a weight,not eat a much calorie food,take healthy food like a fruit,vegetables,juice in meal and do exercise is best it burn your  fat,this are the best for us and also a take a water as much you drink.   

-------------
http://www.memorybits.co.uk/shop/memory-stick-pro-duo/sony-2gb-pro-duo-memory-stick-plus-adapter-msxm2gs/4213 - 2gb pro duo

Posted By: vijay12
Date Posted: September 09 2010 at 9:46pm
If you're eating chicken instead of cheese, probably! Lean meats and most seafoods are healthier than a lot of vegetarian staples- if you're more into potato chips and fries than hummus and tabouli. A vegetarian diet can be lean and healthy if you eat a lot of beans and leafy veggies and have an adventurous palate. I rarely eat meat, but it's not a rule. Fat vegetarians end up with high cholesterol and blood pressure. Lean carnivores have neither. WTF. Eat some barbecued chicken if you want it. Move more. Eat healthier foods, regardless of where they fall on the hippie scale of appropriateness....

=====================
http://www.worldwideshoppingmall.co.uk/body-soul/lutien.asp - Health Aid | http://www.worldwideshoppingmall.co.uk/body-beauty/jason-natural.asp - Jason Natural Products

Posted By: jailynstanton
Date Posted: September 15 2010 at 5:04am
tell  her to follow a strict diet plan

Posted By: 050607clh
Date Posted: October 11 2010 at 3:24am
I need to lose weight, who has a good way?

-------------

Posted By: shelly12345
Date Posted: October 13 2010 at 3:59am
If she hates doing more exercises, I suggest that she can be controlled diet, eat less adipose food, have to eat more fruit.

-------------

Posted By: Matthewop
Date Posted: October 14 2010 at 12:54am

I think she should both eat light food and do excise.  I think swimming and jogging are good. My teacher tried before. He lose much weight..

-------------

Posted By: serro
Date Posted: January 05 2011 at 1:51pm
your friend can try take l-carnitine & green tea... it will help... ;)

-------------

Posted By: Kirbie
Date Posted: January 13 2011 at 12:40am
Maybe you can accompany her on her diet to get herself motivated always to exercise and eat healthy foods.

-------------

Posted By: milerwark
Date Posted: January 21 2011 at 10:40pm
I think the rest of your hair personal choice or preference, and some women prefer to just direct you hair.If care of your hair split ends you will not need to trim it more than once or twice a year. Weight problems can develop if you have not put on large amounts of body fat and become overweight or obese.

-------------
http://orangecountymedspa.com/ - cellulite orange

Posted By: jakeliu
Date Posted: February 23 2013 at 12:26am
Is it a special one meant to decrease appetite?

-------------

Posted By: Ericachristina
Date Posted: March 16 2013 at 9:13pm
I love the My Fitness pal app for helping you track your calories and learning how to eat healthier. It really puts into prospective how much you are eating and what nutrients you are getting from your food.

I am not trying to lose weight but even maintaining weight and eating healthy can be an every day challenge. This app really allows me to make the most of my meals and I can really see how healthy I am eating.

I wrote a blog about this app. It is free to download and even if you do not have a tablet or smart phone you can use it from a desk top or lap top computer for free.

You can find the review and info about this app here:

http://ericafashionbeautytravelandmore.blogspot.ca/2013/02/get-fit-with-my-fitness-pal-app.html

-------------

Posted By: whatisbeauty
Date Posted: May 02 2013 at 7:30am
Eat a healthy breakfast everyday and eat your smallest meal in the evening.Keep your system going with two healthy snacks in between.

Posted By: rambofen044
Date Posted: June 06 2013 at 1:00am
Few suggestions:
Drink lots of water
Eat salad before lunch
eat less at night and no junk foods please
Take heavy breakfast but light lunch and dinner
Avoid rice and include more juices
good luck

-------------
[url=http://commonstupidman.com/category/latest-current-affairs/] Latest Current Affairs[/url]|

Posted By: shinninglikeme
Date Posted: June 18 2013 at 9:53am
Hi there,
you already got so many advice for what to do if not exercise to loose weight the only way than , is to see a dietitian and strictly follow a diet to get in the shape your friend wants.Please do not start dieting on yourself as wrong way of dieting leads to loss of calcium and production of fats in the body so instead of loosing she will be swayed to the other side of gaining weight.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window