Forum Name: Long Hair Care Experts
Forum Description: Directory Of Long Hair Friendly Experts
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=47603
Printed Date: March 29 2024 at 4:13am

Topic: Reason For This Topic
Posted By: Karen Shelton
Subject: Reason For This Topic
Date Posted: October 13 2006 at 8:03pm
It used to be that I knew most of the great long hair experts out there in the world - well at least in the United States. 

Over the years as I stay buried in my office with the door closed and my attention focused on other things, I have lost track of all the "great long hair experts" that are still out there practicing.  And not just in the US because we get visitors here from all over the world.

I was hoping that all of your long hair gurus and consumer experts could post some threads about the long hair experts you have found during your days of long hair growing.

I am not about bashing anyone but if you have bad hair dresser experiences that might help someone else then within reason I think it should be shared.  Afterall, that is what messageboards are about.  To help others with knowledge.

Recently someone asked me for recommendations in Dallas.  I actually had to scratch to find someone that used to be here.

I have also experiemented with "long hair friendly" stylists that don't advertise that they specialize in long hair.

I hope you will all join me in sharing your own long hair experts info so that we can all benefit.

Thanks in advance.
Karen

-------------
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)

Print Page | Close Window