Forum Name: Skin Care
Forum Description: Smooth techniques for beautiful & healthy skin
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=48488
Printed Date: April 18 2024 at 6:16pm

Topic: murad acne complex anyone tried this
Posted By: stephanieb
Subject: murad acne complex anyone tried this
Date Posted: November 19 2006 at 1:06am

Hi just wondering if anyoe has used this stuff?

Whats your opinions of the product?

Thank you

Replies:
Posted By: Sharyg11
Date Posted: December 04 2006 at 8:28pm
I personally never have, but my little sister got it for her husband who had really bad acne and it worked wonderfull. He now has a beautifull clear complexion and you would never believe he used to have a face full of pimples. It is expensive, but it worked great for him.

However, babycheeks used to have an acne problem, but she no longer does. She posted the ingredients that she used, which are all natural. She know has beautifull clear skin. I don't remember the name of the post, but I know is in here somewhere. Look for it and give it a try.

Good luck

Posted By: julesyjul88
Date Posted: January 13 2007 at 10:05pm

This stuff definitely DIDNT work for me.It made my skin very red and irritated and my break outs worse. Alot of the ingredients are not really good for your skin,Like peppermint.And the main active ingredient is only salicylic acid which is in just about every over the counter acne treatment there is and doesnt really do that much.

Posted By: tommygrl
Date Posted: January 26 2007 at 12:41am
i luved the product  it works wonders

Posted By: We3aries
Date Posted: August 01 2007 at 9:29pm
Oh this stuff kicked my butt. I was super RED and on fire. I returned it straight awayAngry<--- my coloring AFTER Murad

Posted By: noah
Date Posted: August 08 2008 at 1:25am
< ="Content-" content="text/; charset=utf-8">< name="ProgId" content="Word.">< name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11">< name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"> file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Cbrb%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml - <>

- Drugs, creams and typical acne cures sometimes work in a partial way but the results are temporary and the side effects are nasty. The tiny handful acne sufferers who have learned how to clear their acne from within and without ever using drugs or over the counters are the only people in the world who keep their skin clear permanently. Now you can learn these clear skin secrets from a nutritionist and a former sufferer who knows from real-world experience exactly how it's done with the knowledge on http://www.holisticacnetreatments.com/ - natural acne treatments

Posted By: wvulovey
Date Posted: October 17 2008 at 2:25pm
Heard it works great... they do facials with this line too. had 1 b4

Print Page | Close Window